Chapter Twenty Three-II: A bit closer to the secret.

Start from the beginning

But she got interrupted getting a call from her elder brother. She wiped away her tears and cleared her throat before answering.

''Yes Oppa, I am sorry I couldn't call you back as I had things to look after.'', Miyeon said trying hard controlling her vocal tone... 

She feels like as if only her elder brother was the only person left for her. Otherwise, everyone has parted away from her including her own mother.

'' That's okay as long as you are fine.'', Taehyung replied making her heart ache and having the urge to cry to her elder brother.

 But she suppressed her desire not to get her brother worried.

'' Oppa, I am missing you horribly.'', Miyeon replied being emotional a bit.

'' I see that my doll is missing me. Hang in there for three more days.'', Taehyung said with a slight chuckle.

'' What, what do you mean?'', Miyeon asked getting up a bit being surprised...

'' I need to come to Korea for some business. Can you come to pick me up?'', Taehyung said making her smile widely. 

'' Is this something you should be asking me? I will come of course. I can't wait!'', Miyeon said feeling her mood freshening a bit making him grin.

'' Okay I'll leave first then. I have works to do. Bye.'', Taehyung said and ended the call.

Miyeon was really happy now as she was craving comfort. 

'' Only Oppa cares for me.'', Miyeon said to herself while looking at the home screen of her and her brother on her phone. 

******

'' Why can't you tell me that you went to meet your lover? Why can't you be a man and say it loudly huh?!!'', Lisa said while tightening her grip on his collar. Jungkook widened his eyes hearing her.

How did she get to know?? 

He thought being flabbergasted. It's going to be bad now he can assume. Lisa let out a mockery chuckle seeing his reaction.

'' Now you remember I guess!'', Lisa said sarcastically.

'' Lisa liste----''

'' Why do you keep meeting her behind my back like a thief huh?! Why are you cheati----!''

'' Lisa! Don't you dare complete it! Yes! I went to meet Miyeon to tell her to stop interacting with me from now on! How can these even cross your mind?!!'', Jungkook yelled feeling astonished cutting her words.

'' Just this morning, THIS MORNING!!! YOU WERE THE ONE WHO INDIRECTLY SAID YOU HAD FEELINGS FOR ME AND THEN DURING EVENING YOU ARE MEETING YOUR PAST LOVER?!!! NOW I AM ASKING YOU THE SAME QUESTION WHICH CHAEYOUNG DID! WHAT IS YOUR INTENTION?! '', Lisa yelled in a high tone making Jungkook shocked.

'' Intention?!!! My intentions?!! Lisa, don't you trust me at all?! I trust you so firmly then why can't you show the same for me?! Why do you think that I still have feelings for Miyeon?!!!'', Jungkook too were the on the verge of losing his temper and lashed out on her.

'' Have you always been a good actor like this? You were so so depressed after marrying me that you even wrote so many secret letters wailing over your lost love! And you are telling me you don't have feelings left for her?!'', Lisa blurted out due to anger about the letters she saw in Jungkook's room a long time ago in his closet... 

Jungkook took a pause for some seconds hearing her being stunned. Lisa pushed him away letting go off her grip on him.

'' I never wanted to tell you but here I am now. I have read every of those letters when we were moving your stuffs to the master bedroom. How much you loved her right? No... you still do.'', Lisa said slowly while looking away from him.