Chapter 65

~{Rosalyn's .P.O.V.}~

Todays the day! Todays the day! Oh My God, Todays the day! Dress day, Dress day! Tux day, Tux day! Gonna get fitted for my dress today!

Madi and Kailey picked me up and took me to Flourine's Wedding Dresses(made it up, horrible name) as James and Blake took Adam to his. We arrived at the shop in just in the nick of time. Everyone of my girls were here. Gwen, Christina, Emma, Meghan, Katy and Jessica(Adam's sister).

I sat on the couch and watched the girls try on dresses that I picked out of my own design for the wedding. Madi, Kailey are wearing two black lace strapless short dresses with a white ribbon in the front and Emma is wearing a black Chiffon short dress with a sweetheart neckline. Criss-cross ruched bodice with one pleated shoulder strap that fitted her just nicely. Emma, Kailey and Madi are my maids of honor and Gwen, Christina, Meghan, Katy and Jessica are my bridesmaids. Their dresses consist of a black Chiffon V-neck sleeveless short dress: Gwen, a black Chiffon halter top short dress: Christina, a black Lace sleeveless short dress: Jessica, a black Chiffon short dress with pleated shoulder straps: Meghan, and a black Chiffon sleeveless short dress. Sweetheart bodice with a sheer jewel neck overlay and keyhole back: Katy. All the dresses have either white ribbons or they will be wearing a white necklace with white flowers in their hair.

All the girls walked out of the fitting rooms and modeled the dresses for me. You all look beautiful, I'm jealous! I gave them all a hug. They went back to the changing rooms and back out in their regular clothes.

"Are you ready my dear?" Mrs. Flourine asked. I nodded my head, I was so excited.

I walked into a small fitting room. Mrs. Flourine showed my dress. Beads outlined the front of the dress. Beautiful lace straps cover up the back as the ends of dress flow beautifully down. I broken down in tears, remembering my mother. This was her dress before she handed it down to my sister and before me and now I get the honor to wear my mother's wedding dress. I continued to cry as I knelt down on the ground in tears, Mrs. Flourine tried to comfort me. Mother would of loved Adam. She would have gave us our blessings for the marriage, walking me down the aisle as she gives me away to the man I love the most. Without her, I don't think I can go through this wedding without her by my side. She was the only mother who cared and loved me the way she did. She was the best mother ever and now I can never see her again, I can only dream as I keep her in my heart and know that she will always be there looking down upon me. I know she will be their for my wedding, supporting her daughter as she takes on a new life with the man I love as husband and wife.

I get up, wipe the mascara and fix my hair. I strip out of my clothes and try on the dress. Mrs. Flourine helps me zip up the lace until it stops just above my shoulders. I turn around and glance at myself in the dress, it was beautiful and so was I. If mother could see me now!

I walked out of the room as Mrs. Flourine carried my trail. I walked out and saw Adam in his tux along with the rest of his groomsmen standing behind with the girls as they watched with tears in their eyes especially Adam as he sweeped me off my feat and spun me around in the air.

"Oh Rosalyn, you look beautiful darling, I'm the luckiest man ever!" He placed his lips on mine and kissed me passionately. We pulled away slowly, leaning our foreheads against each other's as we stared into each other's eyes as everyone clapped.

"Oh you guys, save your clapping for the real wedding!" Everyone burst out in laughter as Adam held me tightly in his arms with the wedding dress still on my body, never leaving my side.

~{Author's note}~

Rosalyn finally got to try on her mother's dress. So exciting!!! Can't wait for their wedding, gonna be so cute and romantic. Who else is excited!

IMPORTANT: 5!! Counting 5 MORE CHAPTERS LEFT BEFORE THE FINAL!!!! It's gonna be over soon and I'm about to cry!!! It's been almost a year or I think when I started this story and it's grown so much!!! A 11k followers, I'm so proud! I'm so happy that you love my story and you read it which makes ever so happy because I realize that I'm a good writer even though I don't think I am but you still like to read the chapters and understand what the character like Rosalyn and Adam understand about each other and how they feel for one another through feelings, hard ships, drama, pain, emotion, hate and hurt. How their feelings come for one another to become as one. I just love these two!

READ, VOTE, AND PLEASE COMMENT!!!!!!!! Love You All☺️❤️😊