Chapter 29

"Merry Christmas Rosalyn!" Adam said as he jumped up and down on the bed like a little kid.

"Merry Christmas Adam!" I said as I pulled him down for a hug and a kiss.

"I've got something for you! Close your eyes."

"Alright!" I said all excited.

"Look up!" I opened my eyes and listened to what Adam said and holding in his hand was mistletoe.

"Adam are your giving me a Christmas kiss." Adam nodded and we both leaned in and kissed each other under the mistletoe. It was the best Christmas kiss ever! Adam crawled on top of me and slid his tongue in my mouth. He started sucking on my neck making me moan. I did the same thing to him also. We stayed like this for a lovely hour or two.

🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄
~At Gwen's house, 5 o'clock p.m.~

Me and Adam both arrived at Gwen's house. This was my first Christmas with Adam. I always spent Christmas with my mom and dad but now, mom is in heaven and I shut dad out of my life since he killed mom a month ago. Now, I have a family and I am greatful that I have them in my life.

I got Adam's present early because I didn't want to leave at 6 o'clock and get it. I hid it behind Gwen's enormous tree so he wouldn't see it. We walked inside and was suddenly greeted by Pharrell, Blake, Gavin, Chris, Taylor, Matt, Damien, Sugar, Danica, Jessie, Craig, PJ, Matt, Mickey, Jesse and Matt. There was tons of presents under Gwen and Gavin's tree from everyone. Me and Adam got mostly everyone presents. Gwen and Gavin were in the kitchen making the Christmas dinner and everybody was in the living room all have a pretty good time.

Adam's .P.O.V.

After Christmas dinner, we all sat in the living room watching Begin Again which was my movie. I picked up Rosy, our little Jack Russell Terrier, from the pet store and took her to Gwen's house and left it in one of the rooms with Gwen's three little kids where they would take care of it for me during the party. After the movie was over, Gwen asked Rosalyn to help her with the dishes so she helped her and this was a perfect time for me to get Rosy. I ran up stairs and placed Rosy in a box. I also put holes in it because I didn't want the poor little puppy to suffocate. I ran back downstairs and watched everybody open their presents. I waited and everybody was done. I looked at Rosalyn and holding in her hands was a long rectangular present and I guess it was for me. We exchanged our presents. Everybody started staring at us. I opened my gift first. I opened it and to my surprise was the most beautiful acoustic guitar ever! I looked at my girl and held her in my arms and embraced her with a hug and a long passionate kiss.

"I hope you like it babe." Rosalyn said.

"I love it more than anything! Thank you babe! Merry Christmas!" I gave her another kiss and told her to open her present. She looked at me, everyone else and back down at the present. She opened the present.

Rosalyn's .P.O.V.

I looked at the present and opened it. A small white and brown Jack Russell Terrier jumped out of the box and licked my face. I looked at her collar and her name was Rosy. It was a perfect name! I held the puppy in my arms as if licked my face. I looked up at Adam with tears in my eyes. Adam held me in his arms.

"Adam thank you so much! This is the most specialist Christmas present ever! I love you so much! Merry Christmas love!" I leaned up and kissed Adam's lips but Rosy pulled us apart as her slobbery wet tongue licked Adam. Everybody laughed.

After we had dessert, I let Gwen's little kids play with Rosy. Everybody was starting to get bored so Gwen and Pharrell started singing White Christmas to lighten every bodies spirits. All the boys sang Noel which was beautiful and finishing the Christmas entertainment was Adam, Blake, Pharrell and Gwen singing Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas. It was like the finale all over again. I clapped for everyone. After they finished, everybody sat down except for Adam who was sticking his hand out for me. Everybody started chanting my name.

"Come and sing with me beautiful!" I put my hand on top of Adam's and he pulled me up so I was standing next to him. I smiled and started singing.

Me: I don't want a lot for Christmas
There is just one thing I need
I don't care about the presents
Underneath the Christmas tree

I just want you for my own
More than you could ever know
Make my wish come true
All I want for Christmas is you, yeah.

Adam: I don't want a lot for Christmas
There is just one thing I need
And I don't care about the presents
Underneath the Christmas tree

I don't need to hang my stocking
There upon the fireplace
Santa Claus won't make me happy
With a toy on Christmas Day

Both: I just want you for my own
More than you could ever know
Make my wish come true
All I want for Christmas is you
You, baby

I looked at Adam and wrapped him in my arms.

Adam: Oh, I won't ask for much this Christmas
I won't even wish for snow
And I'm just gonna keep on waiting
Underneath the mistletoe

Adam pulled out a mistletoe and I kissed his cheek.

Me: I won't make a list and send it
To the North Pole for Saint Nick
I won't even stay awake to
Hear those magic reindeer click

Both: 'Cause I just want you here tonight
Holding on to me so tight
What more can I do?
Baby, all I want for Christmas is you
You, baby

Me: Oh, all the lights are shining
So brightly everywhere
And the sound of children's
Laughter fills the air

Adam: And everyone is singing
I hear those sleigh bells ringing
Santa, won't you bring me the one I really need?
Won't you please bring my baby to me?

Both: Oh, I don't want a lot for Christmas
This is all I'm asking for
I just want to see my baby
Standing right outside my door

Oh, I just want you for my own
More than you could ever know
Make my wish come true
Baby, all I want for Christmas is you
You, baby

All I want for Christmas is you, baby
All I want for Christmas!

Everybody clapped including the kids. Rosy started howling maybe because she liked her owners singing. We all laughed.

When the party was over, me and Adam both said our goodbyes to everyone. We got in our car with our presents including one of Pharrell's signature hats that he gave me for Christmas since I loved his hats so much and I wanted one ever since I tried to take his last one away. We arrived home, got dressed in our Christmas pajamas and fell asleep in each other's arms with Rosy in between. It was The Best First Christmas Ever!!!