Chapter 30

~ December 27, Kailey & Jame's wedding~

Today was my two best friend's wedding! I was so excited for them and it seems like just only yesterday, we all thought love was gross and that we were never getting married at 6 years old but look at us now! Kailey and James are getting married and so am I.

I stayed with Kailey at her mother's house, getting pampered for her white wedding while Adam was with James. Me and Kailey both got our hair and nails fixed. We arrived at the church. I got my beautiful white bridesmaid dress on which was short. I helped Kailey in her wedding dress. After we were done, she looked gorgeous in her white gown like a beautiful bride should be on her wedding day. I couldn't wait until I get married to Adam.

Adam's .P.O.V.

I watched as everybody was entering the church. There was a lot of people. James was standing at the alter. All of his best men were there including me. I watched all the bridesmaids get ready as they waited for Kailey. Rosalyn was supposed to be the first in front but she wasn't there. Suddenly, music started playing. Everybody stood up and face the doors. The doors opened and a little flower girl came out following by Kailey and Rosalyn and Kailey's mother. Kailey made it to the alter and was facing James. I looked at Rosalyn. She looked breathtaking in that dress and I couldn't wait to see her walk down that aisle and say our " I do " to each other.

💍💍💍💍💍💍💍💍💍💍💍

Adam's .P.O.V.

After the intermission and the dinner, me and my band walked on to this stage that they built outside for us. The curtains were pulled and it showed us all in are suits and ties. The camera was on us as we played.

I'm hurting, baby, I'm broken down
I need your loving, loving
I need it now
When I'm without you
I'm something weak
You got me begging, begging
I'm on my knees

I watched as the bride(Kailey) and groom(James) were dancing together to our song. I think they liked it.

I don't wanna be needing your love
I just wanna be deep in your love
And it's killing me when you're away
Ooh, baby, 'cause I really don't care where you are
I just wanna be there where you are
And I gotta get one little taste

Sugar
Yes, please
Won't you come and put it down on me
I'm right here, 'cause I need
Little love and little sympathy
Yeah you show me good loving
Make it alright
Need a little sweetness in my life
Sugar
Yes, please
Won't you come and put it down on me

My broken pieces
You pick them up
Don't leave me hanging, hanging
Come give me some
When I'm without ya
I'm so insecure
You are the one thing, one thing
I'm living for

I don't wanna be needing your love
I just wanna be deep in your love
And it's killing me when you're away
Ooh, baby, 'cause I really don't care where you are
I just wanna be there where you are
And I gotta get one little taste

Sugar
Yes, please
Won't you come and put it down on me
I'm right here, 'cause I need
Little love and little sympathy
Yeah you show me good loving
Make it alright
Need a little sweetness in my life
Sugar! (Sugar!)
Yes, please (Yes, please)
Won't you come and put it down on me

Yeah
I want that red velvet
I want that sugar sweet
Don't let nobody touch it
Unless that somebody's me
I gotta be a man
There ain't no other way
'Cause girl you're hotter than southern California Bay

I don't wanna play no games
I don't gotta be afraid
Don't give all that shy sh-t
No make up on
That's my

Sugar
Yes, please
Won't you come and put it down on me (down on me!)
Oh, right here (right here), 'cause I need (I need)
Little love and little sympathy
Yeah you show me good loving
Make it alright
Need a little sweetness in my life
Sugar! (Sugar!)
Yes, please (Yes, please)
Won't you come and put it down on me

Sugar
Yes, please
Won't you come and put it down on me
I'm right here, 'cause I need
Little love and little sympathy
Yeah you show me good loving
Make it alright
Need a little sweetness in my life
Sugar
Yes, please
Won't you come and put it down on me

Rosalyn's .P.O.V.

Adam told me about this song, it was called Sugar. It is such an amazing song! I just love it!

I watched how the boys played on their instruments, listening to them play throughout the song. I watched Adam, how he sang. The way he puts everything into his songs. Man! My baby is just amazing! I sang with him as I danced with the bride(Kailey). Kailey seemed pretty excited since Maroon 5 is singing at her wedding and did I mention, her wedding was going to be in his new video.

Suddenly, I felt someone tap my shoulder. I turned around and saw this tall, brown hair and blue eye boy behind me. OMG! It was Dylan Smith(which was Kailey's brother).

"Dylan! Oh My Gosh! It's been so long!" I gave him a hug.

You know the whole story about me and Kailey and how I knew her family ever since I was little kid. Well, Kailey and Dylan are twins, brother and sister. I grew up with them. Me and Dylan got really close and we were dating as we got older but my dad didn't seem to like that so he forced me to breakup with Dylan and introduced me to Jack (you know the whole story about him and how I fell in love with him, Blah, blah! so I don't have to explain). After the whole problem with my dad, I moved in with Kailey's family. I found out that Dylan was dating someone and it broke my heart and I moved with Kailey and then I moved to Los Angles and I never talked to him ever since but now I have Adam and I love him more than anything!

"Hi Rosy! I've missed you so much!" He hugged me back. I've seemed to miss our hugs.

"The same old Rosy has never changed." Dylan said with a laugh.

"Seems like you've haven't changed yourself. Still the same old Dilly!" We both laughed. We started dancing together until Dylan had to go to the bathroom. It felt weird being with him. Suddenly, Kailey walked over to me.

"Kailey, why is Dylan here?" I asked as we danced together.

"I invited him to the wedding." Kailey replied.

"Rosalyn please don't be upset with me?" Kailey pleaded.

"Why...why would I be upset that... That Dylan is here!" I said as I looked at her.

"Because Dylan is staying in Los Angeles."

"Why?" I asked.

"Well, him and his girlfriend broke up and he decided to move to Los Angeles and start a better future." I seemed shocked. I didn't know him and his girlfriend broke up. I suddenly felt sad for him. I know how it feels to be heart broken.

After the wedding was over, me and Adam took a plane back to Los Angeles. Adam wrapped his arms around me, I nuzzled my head on Adam's chest and fell asleep.

Adam's .P.O.V.

While we were on the plane, I watched Rosalyn fall asleep. I kept picturing what I saw at the wedding. I saw Rosalyn talking to some guy. She seemed to know him and I seemed a little bit curious to know what the guy's name is and how my girlfriend now's him?

~Author's note~
Hi Guys! How do you like that story so far? I hope you like it!:) If you don't just comment what you like and what you don't and I can revise it.

Awe👰 Kailey and James got married! So cute😍 OMG! Dylan(Kailey's brother) came to Kailey's wedding😱 Does Rosalyn and Dylan have a history together as a couple? Is Adam jealous?😋

Sorry I haven't updated my story, I have been writing more chapters and they will be published soon. Please continue to read all my chapters. Please vote and comment😊