Chapter 31

"Oh my gosh! Look at this storm and I really wanted to take Rosy to the park." I was sad.

"It's okay babe, we can just sit down on the couch and cuddle together in our blankets." Adam sat down on the couch and opened his arms so I can sit down on his lap. I just sat by the window and watched the rain fall.

"I am just bored and you are going to be gone on your tour and I won't see you for 8 months. I want to do something fun with you before you go." I kept watching the rain fall. I felt two arms wrapped around my waist. He hugged me in his arms so lovingly.

"We will do something fun before I leave tomorrow...like... Starting right now!" Suddenly, Adam picked me up bridal style, opened the door and ran outside in the rain.

"Adam! No, put me down!" I laughed.

"Whatever you say my lady." Adam sat me down and I started walking back to the door when I slipped and fell in the water. My bum was soaked. Adam started laughing his butt off.

"So, you thought that was funny?" I looked up at Adam and he nodded and continued to laugh. I lifted my hand up and Adam grabbed it and I pulled him down. He faced planted in a water puddle and I laughed.

"So, you thought that was funny? Doing that to me! Well, you're going to get it now!" Adam said and suddenly crawled on top of me. He strangled my arms and legs so I wasn't able to move.

"Adam, get your big butt off of me." I looked at Adam and I couldn't believe what he was doing. He cupped his hands and grabbed some water from the water puddle he faced planted in. He kept my body strangled under his, making me unable to move. He leaned down and pecked my lips and dropped the water on my face.

"You just didn't!" My face was wet and cold.

"I just did sweetheart." He smirked and leaned down and planted his wet lips on mine. We kissed as the droplets of rain fell on us. It felt so romantic. Just then, Rosy ran outside and jumped on me and him. Adam must of forgot to close the door.

"Rosy, you little rascal! You're not supposed to get out of the house. Come on, let's get you back inside." Me and Adam both got up soaked. I grabbed Rosy and walked inside the warm house. I walked to the bathroom and grabbed a towel. I dried myself off and Rosy. I carried Rosy in my arms and set her in her doggy bed and she fell fast asleep.

"Do you want to make some cookies with me?" Adam yelled from the kitchen.

"I would love to!" I yelled and ran to the kitchen to meet Adam without a shirt on.

"Hello gorgeous!" Adam wrapped his arms around me as I started grabbing things for the cookies.

"Hello yourself handsome! Come and help me." He gave me a kiss and grabbed the milk and carton of eggs.

After we finished making the cookie batter, I added the chocolate chips in. I mixed it around as Adam was singing Sugar.

I don't wanna be needing your love
I just wanna be deep in your love
And it's killing me when you're away

Adam walked over to me while he was singing and he wrapped his arms around my waist.

Ooh, baby, 'cause I really don't care where you are
I just wanna be there where you are
And I gotta get one little taste

I suddenly felt Adam's tongue lick my cheek. There must of been cookie dough that was there when I was mixing it. I giggled when he continued to lick me. I pushed him away and he grabbed my whisk out of my hand and started eating the cookie dough. I just laughed and rolled the dough into small balls and placed them on the tray and into the oven.