Chapter 66

~{Rosalyn's .P.O.V.}~

"Rosalyn Wake Up! Wake Up Rosalyn we are here!" Kailey shouted as she shook me awake.

"What! What! What! I'm awake! I'm awake! Did I burn the eggs again! I promise I didn't steal Adam's VISA and used it for my own purposes which I promise I did not!"

"What?" Kailey laughs. "What are you talking about Rosalyn?" I was fully awake now. What the hell did I just say?

"What are you talking about?" I look up at Kailey and give her one of my serious stares causing her to laugh.

"Oh nothing, we are here! Disneyland!" The plane safely landed at sunny California's airport. We exited out of the plane and grabbed our luggage, feeling a burst of excitement as we made our way out of the airport and out into the crisp new world of California.

~At the hotel~

"Oh My God!" I ran to the bed and immediately face planted. I just need one second to rest my eyes but no!

"Oh My God, this room, Rosalyn look!" Madi says.

"I'm already looking, at the bed, Goodnight!" I say before I close my eyes.

~{Next morning}~

"This is going to be the best bachelorette party ever!" Christina cheers with delight.

"Are ready to spend your last minutes of being free while still having fun before you get married?" Gwen asks as she grabs my hand in hers.

"Let's get this party started ladies!" We strut out the door down to the park.

"OMG, OMG! Cinderella, Cinderella, can I get your autograph?" My beautiful niece, Emma, asks as she hands her a piece of paper and a pen. Cinderella smiles and writes down on the little piece of paper as hands Emma back the paper with a smile. I grabbed my camera and took a couple of pictures. Emma waved goodbye to the princess as she gave me a hug.

"We're not gonna stop until I meet all my favorite Disney Princesses!" Emma shouts as she spots Aurora's long golden hair from a mile away.

"As you say my princess."

We walked to the spinning teacups. "Oh My God, Alice and the Mad Hatter! Dreams really do come true!" I ran over to Alice and gave her an immediate hug along with the Mad Hater, one of my favorite Disney characters growing up. They lead me to a cup. I got inside as they sat on either side of me, I was completely excited to this point. Emma, Madi and Kailey squeezed in as the door came with a shut and the cup began to move. It spinned, faster, faster, faster as every turn spinned us by. I was starting to feel a little woozy right about now.

"I'm so hungry!" Meghan whines.

"I don't think I can eat after trip from Space Mountain. I'm feeling all types of spins and curls in the bottom of my stomach and it burns."

"Sucks to be you!" Katy laughs as she takes the girls to grab a bite to eat at one of the concession stands.

~{minutes pass}~

"Are you gonna call your hubby and see how him and the fellas are doing?" Kailey asked as we watched the fireworks.

"I don't know if I should bother him or not? He's probably having his big bachelor party with the guys right about now." Suddenly my phone rings. I pick it up and it's from Adam. I turn over to Kailey and show her.

"Answer it, he probably wants to check up on his wife as she's leaving the moment of freedom before being imprisoned to the laws of marriage." She laughs.

"Shut up Kailey! You don't cry over your marriage so why should I listen to you!" I stuck my tongue out and answered.

Me: Hi my baby, How's the bachelor party?

Adam: Yes! Yes! OH MY GOD YES! *roars of men boom through the background

I immediately exit the call with a blush on my cheeks.

"Rosalyn, what the hell was all of that?" Kailey asked.

"Oh nothing!" I ignore my friend as I look up at the beautiful sparkly fireworks.

~{Author's note}~

IMPORTANT!!!! 4 MORE CHAPTERS LEFT!!! REPEAT, FOUR MORE CHAPTERS LEFT!!!!!! Who's excited and who's sad that this chapter is finally going to its end! I'm so upset but happy at the same time which means sequel time!!!!

READ, VOTE, COMMENT!!!! Love You All❤️😄☺️