Chapter 67

~{Rosalyn's .P.O.V.}~

"Oh Adam, my hand hurts!" I whined. I was just filling out over 200 invitations just when my hand started to cramp from the excessive writing. My hand can't take anymore penmanship. I set down the pen and watched as Adam continue to finish his set with patience and eloquence as I sit here throwing a fit because of my cramped fingers.

"Sweetie, go over to the couch and rest your hand, I will be over there in just a second after I'm done finishing the last of these invitations." Adam smiles, I plant a kiss on his cheek and walk over to the couch.

"Don't do it Levine" I gave him my look but just smirked and said, "too bad." Before I could run away he tackled me to the ground and got on top of me and tickled the crap out of me. I let out a surprise squeal before erupting into laughter. "Adam!" I couldn't stop as I squealed again. "Adam Please!" I begged, Adam only smiled. His chocolate brown eyes seemed to melt my insides. "I'll stop for a kiss." He negotiates. I nodded my head in an attempt to make him stop. His soft lips press to mine, much softer than his tickles.

"Does it tickle more here or here?" Adam asked, running his fingers over my skin in two separate places causing the hair on my arms to stand up straight. I thought we were going to stop with the tickle fights when he kissed me but after we calmed down, he decided to continue the fight.

"Here!" I admitted, pointing to a place on my neck where his slender fingers run just seconds before. Adam smiled, repositioning himself so he was hovering over me on his bed.

"Here!" He mumbled, running his mouth along the exposed skin of my neck. "Or here?" He pulled away slightly before running his lips along mine, as I smile in between his lips.

"Here. Definitely here." I said, pressing his lips to mine again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Are you ready to go?" Adam asked. I grabbed my purse and my keys as we went out the front door to the car.

"Can I drive this time?" I asked Adam as he opened the door.

"After you my dear." I squealed, I kissed his cheek and got in. I started the engine and waited for Adam to get in the passengers seat. Everyone was buckled in their seatbelts. Safety first! I pushed the gas and we drove off.

~{At Starbucks}~

"Are you still nervous about the wedding?" Adam asked as intertwined are hands on the table.

"Just a little bit." I sigh, thinking about the invitations, the cake and the dress. The decorations, the reception, everything! I'm not just nervous, I'm overly nervous. What happens if the invitations don't get sent to the appropriate owner and no one shows up? What about the cake, what happens if it falls and we have to call in for another one but they don't have one ready? What about my dress, what happens if it gets ripped, mangled, gets tear apart or worse, gets a stain and it won't come out?! I'm just so nervous what things can come to this wedding.

"Rosalyn sweetie, are you okay?" Adam asked as he soothingly rubbed my knuckles, pulling me out of my nervous wreck of thoughts.

"I'm fine sweetheart, just a little bit tired from doing all that hard work." I wipe fake sweat off my forehead and Adam lets out a chuckle.

"Says little miss give up, "Oh my hand hurts!" Adam continues to laugh, I punch his arm and he returns with a smile and finishes with the sip of his coffee as he takes my hand in his and escorts me out the doors back to the house.

~{Author's note}~

Sorry for the long update and another short chapter😔 but I have to make them short until I reach the last chapter which will be pretty soon. I'm so excited. I hope I will be done before August but I don't know yet? I can barely wait for Adam and Rosalyn's wedding!! Is anybody else excited as I am, I hope so!!!! Please, please keep reading, vote and comment!!!! Love You All😊❤️😘