Chapter 20

I woke up to the beautiful sound of Adam singing.

"Here I am staring at your perfection. In my arms, so beautiful. The sky is getting bright, the stars are burning out, somebody slow it down." Adam sang as he stroked my hair. He leaned down and kissed my forehead.

"Good morning baby!"

"Good morning babe! What's the agenda for today?" I asked Adam and leaned closer into his chest, snuggling him.

"Maybe we can stay in this bed, stay like this." He suddenly got on top of me and pulled the covers over us.

"Stay like this together and..." He cut himself off by pressing his lips against mine.

"And what?" I asked in between the kiss.

"Anddd..." He continued to press his soft lips onto mine. After all the kissing, Adam's phone started ringing. I was on top of him kissing his neck making him moan, enjoying every minute of it.

"Babe, I have to get this." Adam said as I continued kissing his neck.

"Just one more minute babe!" I said and kissed his lips and stuck my tongue into his mouth. His phone continued to ring and Adam moved and grabbed his phone.

Adam's .P.O.V.

"Hello!" I turned over to Rosalyn and she scooted over to me and pressed her sweet lips on my neck. I let out a soft moan as I waited for the person on the other side of the phone to answer.

"Hi Adam!"

"Hey Dave(He is his manger that I made up), what's up?"

"Well, I set up a concert for you and the fellas. It is going to be at the El Ray Theatre. The concert starts at 8 o'clock. Come over at 7 o'clock with Rosalyn so you can both get ready. There are two to three acts that are performing before the concert and I wanted Rosalyn to come and sing. Please ask her if she will do it!" I turned to Rosalyn and asked her.

"YES! I WOULD LOVE TO!" She said in an excited voice.

"She said Yes! Who is the other one that is performing?" I asked Dave.

"Great! Well, the other person who is performing is Jack Brown."

"Yes! I know that man, he is awesome and I worked with him on the voice! Awesome! Can't wait to go!"

"Great, I can't wait to see you both up here at 7 o'clock. Don't forget! Bye!"

"Bye Dave!" I hung up and turned to Rosalyn and hugged her. We got up and we both got dressed.

🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶

Rosalyn's .P.O.V.
I waited in my dressing room until I got called down to perform after this guy who was performing first. I was so anxious and nervous. I never got to do an opening act in a concert before and I was so excited because I get to be with my boyfriend.

"Rosalyn, it's time!" Dave said and I walked onto the stage. I fixed my outfit for the concert(the one shown on top) I turned and I saw Adam and he blew me a kiss and I blushed and smiled. Everybody started cheering and I sang.

Electric lights
Blow my mind
But I feel alright

And never stop, it's how we ride
Comin' up until we die

You catch my eye
Bitch, you wanna fly
I'm so alive

Never stop, it's how we ride
Comin' up until we die

I don't wanna go to school
I just wanna break the rules
Boys and girls across the world
Putting on our dancing shoes
Going to the discotheque
Getting high and getting wrecked
I don't wanna go to school
I just wanna break the rules

I don't wanna go to school
I just wanna break the rules
Boys and girls across the world
Putting on our dancing shoes
Going to the discotheque
Getting high and getting wrecked
I don't wanna go to school
I just wanna break the rules

I'm such a star
Queen boulevard
Blaze through the dark

And never stop, it's how we ride
Comin' up until we die

I don't wanna go to school
I just wanna break the rules
Boys and girls across the world
Putting on our dancing shoes
Going to the discotheque
Getting high and getting wrecked
I don't wanna go to school
I just wanna break the rules

Get my guitar
Sunglasses on
So light it up

And never stop, it's how we ride
Comin' up until we die

I don't wanna go to school
I just wanna break the rules
Boys and girls across the world
Putting on our dancing shoes
Going to the discotheque
Getting high and getting wrecked
I don't wanna go to school
I just wanna break the rules

Na na na na na na na na na na na na

As I finished, I looked down at all the people and all of a sudden, I saw someone that I never wanted to ever see in my life.