Chapter 9

Adam took me to The Voice early before everybody else showed up. He took me on stage and walked me over to the chairs. He showed me where Gwen, Blake, Pharrell and him sat.

"Here beautiful place your butt on my seat." I sat down on his seat like he told me too. His chair was really comfy and I never wanted to get out of it. Suddenly, Adam ran on stage and grabbed a mic.

"You are in the judging chair and you get to choose if I will be on your team or you can kiss my sorry butt behind." This was actually exciting for me. I always wondered how it was like sitting in one of these seats and now I am finally sitting on one and it is Adams.

Adam started singing Daylight, one of my favorite songs that I sang to him on the show. He sounded like an angel when he sang and I couldn't help but sing along. He started smiling at me and for some reason I felt all weird inside. He always does this to me whenever he looks at me and gives me that gorgeous smile of his. After he finished, he walked up and did a Carson impersonation and it made me laugh because he sounded just like him.

"So Mrs. Hemsworth, do you want Mr. Levine to be on your team?" (This isn't how the show is like but I just mixed it up a little bit)

"YES! Well maybe... I don't think he has the dedication, the strength, the moxy or the sexiness that I have been craving for from such a sexy guy like him to be on my team." I pushed the button and the chair spun around and said I want you in bright letters and I started laughing. Adam walked over to me and put his hands on either side of the chair so I wouldn't escape.

"So your saying that you need more sexiness coming from a guy who is already the sexiest guy in the world to be on your team." I nodded my head and Adam stared into my eyes. "Well sweetheart, I don't think you can handle my sexiness, I have too much for you to handle love." I laughed and grabbed Adam's neck tie and pulled him closer to me and kissed his soft lips. We kissed slowly and I enjoyed every minute of it. Adam pulled apart and picked me up and sat down on his chair and sat me down on his lap and we both continued to kiss. Got a little bit rough. He slide his hands down from my waist. He slid his tongue across my lips asking for entrance and I let him. His tongue explored my mouth and my tongue explored his. Were we both just making out on his judging chair in The Voice, where Blake, Gwen or Pharrell will accidentally walk in on us. I suddenly heard footsteps walking toward the stage and I quickly pulled apart from Adam and got up. Blake came in and saw me and Adam together.

"Hey you two, what are you doing, were you two lovebirds just kissing out here before I came out?" I stared at Adam and he stared at me. Me and Adam weren't a couple but sometimes we would kiss each other but I don't know why? Why can't I just spit it out and tell him that I love him and why can't he come up to me and confess that he likes me too cause I can see it and everybody been telling me that he has had a crush on me ever since I walked on that stage. "I am just messing with you! Can't you guys take a joke." Blake made me laugh. Blake sat down at his chair and started talking to me. Adam started talking to him and I would just sit there in Adam's chair and listen to them both talk. Pharrell and Gwen showed up and they both gave me a hug and they couldn't wait to hear me perform. Gwen told me that I was going to perform with Chris who was on Adam's team and was my best friend I met on my first day on The Voice. He is like a brother to me. I waved goodbye to everyone and left.

Me and Chris both walked on stage together. The crowd went awwww when they saw us together and I was confused. Me and Chris were just friends and nothing more. We both sat down on a stool with a microphone in our hands. This was nothing they did before on the show, maybe they were trying something new.

Chris: What we gotta do right here is go back, back to the top.

Me: I love the way you make me feel
I love it, I love it
I love the way you make me feel
I love it, I love it