Chapter 25

"Good morning beautiful!" Adam said when I woke up.

"Good morning handsome!" I said and I leaned up and kissed Adam. Adam grabbed my face and pushed me against the headboard and kissed me back. We stayed like that for awhile until I pulled back. Adam looked confused.

"Ew Adam, you're breath stinks!" I laughed.

"So does yours babe, so you just have to deal with it!" We both laughed and continued to kiss.

"Rosalyn, Adam, stop doing whatever your doing. Hurry and pack your things because you are coming over and spending the weekend with us in New York City. You promised! Hurry!" I forgot that I was going with them today. Me and Adam got out of bed, got dressed and packed our things. I asked Adam to come with me and he agreed to come. We got our luggage and walked to the car and drove off. We made it to the airport. We gave the ticket lady the tickets and got on our plane. Adam sat with me and Kailey sat with James. As the plane took off, I leaned my head down on Adam's chest and fell asleep all the way to New York.

🗽🗽🗽🗽🗽🗽🗽🗽🗽🗽🗽

We made it to New York City. It was beautiful! No wonder they call it the city of bright lights! Kailey and James took us to their home. It was the same house that I stayed in with Kailey before I left to live in Los Angles. We placed our bags inside the house. Kailey and James took us out to eat. They took us to AppleBees, one of my favorite restaurants! We sat at our table and a waiter came by and asked us our drinks.

"Hi! My name is Tyler, I will be your waiter. What would you like to drink?" He kept starring at me and Kailey. He seemed pretty cute and nice but I already have someone that I love. Adam and James didn't seem to like him since he kept trying to flirt with me and Kailey. We ordered our drinks and our food. We talked to each other. Kailey and James talked about their wedding and what they were going to do. Me and Adam didn't plan out our wedding yet but we were taking it slow.

I took a sip of my Dr. Pepper and all of a sudden, I felt a hand on my leg. I looked down and it was Adam's hand. I looked at him and he was facing James and Kailey. His hand kept trailing further up my leg to the hem of my pants and it made me moan. Kailey and James looked at us but I faked cough and they went back to talking. I did the same thing to Adam and he moaned but quietly. I looked at Adam. I suddenly had the urge to go to the bathroom.

"I have to go to the bathroom guys, I will be right back!"

"Don't take that long." Adam said with a smirk. I kissed him on the forehead and left towards the bathroom. Tyler, our waiter, saw me through the kitchen window and came out before I got to the bathroom.

"Hey gorgeous! Do you and your pretty little friend over there want to come with me to a club and have a fun time without those two dorks and hangout with a pretty fun guy like me?" The waiter asked. He was starting to ignore me.

"Ummm, I am sorry, you seem like a sweet guy but I already have a boyfriend and so does my pretty friend over there. Sorry!" I walked to the bathroom.

I came back and sat next to Adam. Tyler came back with our food. He kept starring at me and Kailey again. It was bothering me!

"Ummm, you can leave now!" Adam said and Tyler walked off.

"Gosh, the nerve of that guy! Making goggly eyes at my girlfriend and her friend in front of me and James!"

"It's okay babe just ignore him!" I said and kissed Adam's forehead.

"Okay!" Adam said with a smile and took a bite of his meal.

We finished our dinner. I wanted to pay for our dinner but Adam wouldn't let me. Adam left Tyler a small tip since he kept flirting with me and he also left him a note. I didn't know what it read but maybe it was something mean. We left the restaurant and went back home. Kailey and James stayed in the living room. I walked up to my old room with Adam. I opened my door. It showed all my old posters of Adam and Maroon 5, Ed Sheeran and Fall Out Boy but I had mostly Adam Levine posters. I love them! We set our bags on the ground. Adam walked in and looked shocked.

"What?" I asked.

"Well, you have a lot of posters of me, Ed Sheeran and Fall Out Boy but mostly me. Wow!"

"Yeah!" I blushed.

"Me and Kailey would fangirl over you but mostly me since you were my favorite out of the rest of the boys!" I smiled and blushed again.

"Do I see a lipstick stain on one of my pictures?" Adam said with a smirk. He turned around and faced me.

"Ummm, when I was by myself...don't laugh at me... I would always pretend that picture of you was real. I always dreamed of kissing you and we were boyfriend and girlfriend. I also heard that you were a good kisser. I don't know who and I don't know how? But I would always go up to that poster and kiss you. Haha!" I laughed and Adam walked over to me and wrapped his arms around my waist and pushed me closer to him. Adam looked at me. I saw him leaning in to give me a kiss but he suddenly push me onto the bed and climbed on top of me. He pushed his body against me and we kissed intensely. He took off my shirt and I took off his. His kissed my neck down to my collarbone making moans escape out of my mouth, leaving a sexy smirk on his face.

Suddenly, Kailey walked in the room. I didn't even hear her come in.

"Awww! Get a room you two! Gross! You don't see me and James doing it in your house do you?" Kailey said.

"Well, me and Adam are already in a room and technically, this is my room and this is actually my house that you and me both lived in so Ha!"

"Whatever, get your shirts on and come down and watch Harry Potter with us." Kailey shut the door and walked to the living room. Me and Adam both got our shirts on and walked to the living room. Me and Adam sat on the couch next to Kailey and James. We were both cuddling our finances watching Harry Potter.

When the movie was at the final part where Harry sees his parents in the mirror and Voldemort comes out and attacks Harry. I was afraid of Voldemort even though he wasn't real and I was 20 years old. When he disguised himself as one of the professors, he scared me and I hid my face in Adam's chest.

"Are you okay love?" Adam asked.

"Yeah...yeah, I am always afraid of Voldemort whenever I watch Harry Potter movies. It is just embarrassing." I said as I wrapped my arms around him.

"It's okay Rosalyn, I am here for you. I wouldn't let Voldemort scare my girl." Adam said and kissed my forehead. At the end of Harry Potter, I fell asleep on the couch with Adam.