Chapter 43

Rosalyn's .P.O.V.
(4 days have passed)

I woke up, I rubbed my eyes and all of a sudden, I ran to the bathroom. I went over the toilet and started puking my guts out and I was getting worried. I couldn't grab my hair so I just had to let it hang while I was throwing up.

After I stopped puking, I cleaned my face and laid down on the bed. I wrapped my arms around my stomach in agony. Maybe I ate something and it didn't settle well with my stomach causing me to throw up. Maybe it will just stop and everything will be okay.

I kept getting stomach pains and it almost felt like I was going to cry. I suddenly had the urge to run to the bathroom again. I lifted up the seat as fast as I could and threw up. I wish Adam was here to comfort me while I was sick but he is off with the guys, scheduling for their V tour which I am so excited for but not right now.

I flushed the toilet. As I stood up, I suddenly got very dizzy and grabbed onto the sink for support. I looked at myself in the mirror, turning on the faucet and splashing some cold water on my face. I started tearing up. Maybe it wasn't what I ate but... Oh no!

I grabbed my phone and dialed Madi's number.

Madi: Hello

Rosalyn: Madi, can you please come over to Adam's house! I am not feeling really good!

Madi: I am on my way

I hanged up the phone. I walked to the bathroom and pulled out a pregnancy test and did my business.

I looked at the pregnancy test. I looked at the screen and the word I saw was positive. No...maybe it was wrong, maybe I am not pregnant. I checked the directions. I looked at the test and it read positive again. I started tearing up. I broke down crying, holding the pregnancy test in my hand. I can't believe that I am pregnant!

~Author's Note~

OH MY GOSH!😳 ROSALYN IS PREGNANT!!! How will Adam react to this??? What will become of their future???😱 So many questions!

Hi guys😊 sorry for updating so late😔 I had a lot of homework which I hate so much and school is just tiring😴 I hope you like this chapter, I know it was short so I am sorry. I am writing the next chapter which I hope you will like😊

Please keep voting and commenting