Chapter 28

We flew to New York City to attend a Christmas concert that Maroon 5 was going to perform in. Meghan Trainor, Jake Miller, Jessie J and my two best judges on the Voice, Gwen Stefani and Pharrell Williams.

Adam took me backstage and to my surprise I got to meet the Meghan Trainor, Jessie J and Jake Miller. Me and Adam got to take a couple of pictures with them and I was so excited that I could hardly breathe. Jessie and Meghan are so sweet and I actually got to know them more and we started to become friends. They heard me sing on The Voice and they told me that I should sing with them and probably do a collaboration together. I also met Jake Miller. I got to know him more as we were talking together. He is such a sweet and kind guy and I possibly have a crush on him, don't tell Adam I said that. Pharrell and Gwen ran up and gave me a hug. I missed them so much and I couldn't wait to spend Christmas with them. They told me how they been doing. I was happy to here their voices again because I missed them so much and I haven't got to see them since they have been on tour and stuff. James, Jesse, Mickey, PJ and Matt also came and all of them gave me each a hug. They were also spending Christmas with us and I couldn't wait because I missed them too. We all talked for a couple of minutes until Kailey and James surprised me with a hug from behind followed by Adam.

"Oh My Gosh! What are you two doing here?" I gave Kailey and James both a hug.

"Adam told us that you were in New York so we wanted to come down and see you." Kailey said with a smile.

We all talked to each other for about an hour or two until the security guard told them that they had to take their seats. We said our goodbyes and left. Meghan went onstage and sang Lips Are Movin which is a pretty awesome song. After she was done, Jessie went onstage and sang Burnin up which is also a pretty awesome song. Then Jake Miller came onstage and sang First Flight Home which I just loved and was also a pretty awesome. Pharrell and Gwen sang Spark The Fire which was an amazing song and finishing off the concert was my Adam and Maroon 5 singing Lost Stars. When Adam sang, I couldn't help but sing along with him backstage. Meghan, Jessie, Jake, Pharrell and Gwen saw me singing and they started to join along. It was the most amazing experience that I ever had! After Adam was done, we all clapped for him backstage. Suddenly, Adam motioned me to come on stage.

"Now, me and fiancée here, her name is Rosalyn if you didn't know are going to finish off this amazing concert with the help of our amazingly talented friends, Meghan Trainor, Jessie J, Jake Miller, Pharrell Williams and Gwen Stefani singing Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas, just for you!" Adam grabbed my hand, looked into my eyes and started singing.

Me: Have yourself a merry little Christmas
Let your heart be light
Next year all our troubles will be out of sight

Adam: Have yourself a merry little Christmas
Gwen: Make the yule tide gay
Me: Next year all our troubles will be miles away

Pharrell: Here we are as in olden days
Meghan: Happy golden days of yore
Jake: Faithful friends who were near to us
Jessie: Will be dear to us once more

Me: Someday soon, we all will be together
If the fates allow
Adam: Until then, we'll have to muddle through somehow
All: So have yourself a merry little Christmas now

Everybody clapped and cheered. We all took a bow. We all said our goodbyes to each other and exchanged phone numbers. Meghan, Jessie and Jake are so kind and nice and are really good friends to have. I wished them all a Merry Christmas and A Happy New Year. Me and Adam left with Kailey and James and stayed at their place until we have to get back to Los Angles tomorrow since it was going to be Christmas Eve.