Chapter 64

~{Rosalyn's .P.O.V.}~

"Wakey Wakey Eggs and Bakey!" I smiled as Adam pecked my lips. Today was the day where we were going to go pick out a cake for our wedding.

I took a quick shower, fixed my hair, makeup and clothes. Today I was wearing a nice pair of grey pants, with a navy blue sweater along with my new blue galaxy shoes which consisted of a matching blue galaxy headband that perfectly matched my whole outfit. We got in the car and drove to the bakery.

"Hello Mr. And Mrs. Levine!" Mrs. Jones introduced as she shook our hands. "Congratulations on the marriage!" She said with a smile.

"Thank You, we coudln't be happier!" Adam says as he intertwines are fingers.

"So, have many different styles, texture and taste of all of the cakes for you to choose. Let's get started." The lady took us down to the kitchen where a row of many different cakes were set separately with there own fork and name tag.

"Are you ready dear?"

"As ready as I'll ever be!" Adam grabbed my hand as we made our way to the first cake.

~{4 hours pass}~

"Adam this is so hard! I can't choose which cake to have for our wedding, there all so good, can't we have them all?" Adam laughed.

"If we got all of them, everybody would get sick."

"I can't choose Adam, there all so good, it's hard to choose just one."Adam stroked my hair as he kissed my forehead. I looked at his dark brown chocolate eyes. "From besides me, what cake did you like the most sweetie?" I asked him.

"I thought German Chocolate Cake was the best out of all, one hundred and three different flavors." I laughed.

"If that's what you choose than we shill get it for our wedding!" Adam kissed my lips. We told Mrs. Jones our order and designs we will like on the cake. She smiled and got to working. We left the backers and headed back home to a nice warm meal and one tired puppy.

~{Author's note}~

6 more chapters left to their big day!!! So excited!!! Sorry for the short chapter, you might be getting a couple more. Hope you like the chapter and I hope you keep reading the story and comment please, I like to know what you think!

Comment, Read, Vote! Love You All😊❤️