Chapter 34

~ 5 days have passed~

"Rosalyn Hemsworth, get the hell out of this bed! You need to go and do something. Please don't stay in this bed. I don't like seeing you like this." Kailey sat down on the bed and stroked my head.

"I am not getting out of this bed!" I pressed my face against the pillow.

"Rosalyn it is 3 o'clock in the evening and you never left this bed and I am not going to let you just lay here and suffer. Get your ass off this bed right now!" Kailey demanded.

"Leave me alone Kailey." I moaned in the pillow.

"Fine then, you are not going to like this."

What did she mean by you are not going to like this? I didn't care right now, I am just too heart broken to even give a damn anyways. I miss Adam so much but I don't want to see his face but for some reason I want to go back to him. Just then, cold water splashed on my body and woke me up out of bed.

"What The Hell Kailey!" I yelled.

"If you weren't going to get out of bed, I was going to pour cold water on you and I did and now that I see that you are up and awake, go and get dressed because I am taking you out." Kailey closed the door.

I dressed in my black boots, white skirt that had black designs on it and my white T-shirt that said 1975 on it. I applied on some makeup and fixed my hair.

Kailey dragged me to her car and I sat in the passenger seat next to her. She started the car.

"Kailey please don't make me go. I just want to go back to bed." I sulked in my chair.

"Rosy shutup! This will help you forget about Adam."

"Okay." Tears flowed down my eyes but I quickly wiped them away.

We walked into this big club. There was a bar on the other side of the room, a DJ and tons of people dancing on the floor. Kailey grabbed my hand and dragged me on the dance floor. We had a pretty fun time dancing together and it felt like I forgot about Adam while I was dancing my broken heart away. The DJ played UpTown Funk, Don't, SexyBack, Talk Dirty and etc. As we were dancing, the DJ played Misery by Maroon 5. All of a sudden, tears flowed down my eyes. I've missed Adam and it felt like I was in misery without him. Kailey dragged me to the bar. Kailey looked at the bartender and ordered two beers. The bartender came back with our beers.

"Here Rosy drink this." Kailey handed me the beer.

"No Thank You! No beer for me, it messes me up." I pushed the beer away.

"Come on Rosy, this will help you. Look how miserable you are Rosy. You need something to drink to take away that misery. Come on Rosy, it will make you feel better." Kailey handed me my beer and I grabbed it.

"Okay." I lifted the beer to my lips and drank it down.

"How do you feel?" Kailey asked while taking another drink of her beer.

"Feeling a little bit better already! Another beer, please bartender." I looked at the bartender and he handed me another beer.

I sat at the bar and drank down beer and vodka shots, drinking my misery away. Kailey left me to go dancing. I started feeling dizzy and now I was completely drunk. I couldn't see that well and I didn't know where Kailey was so I wobbled to the door and left. I didn't know where I was at. I tried searching for the hotel. I walked to the first place that I saw first. I knocked on the door.

"Rosalyn, why are you here at 12 o'clock in the morning." Dylan asked. I looked at him and he was wearing his clothes, not his pajamas.

"Would you please let me in!" I asked in a drunk tone.

"Rosy are you drunk?" Dylan looked at me and I looked at him and then I crashed my lips onto his. I didn't know what I was doing. Dylan pulled us apart.

"Rosy aren't you with Adam?"

"Not anymore! Adam had sex with another girl while on tour and cheated on me. Now I am single!"

"I am so sorry Rosy." Dylan hugged me. I broke apart from the hug and walked over to his staircase and sat down on one of the steps. Dylan sat next to me. I started crying. Dylan wrapped me in his arms, stroking my hair.

"I am so sorry Rosy, that should have never happened to you. Why would that bastard do that to you. He should be lucky to have such a sweet, kind, beautiful and amazing girl like you Rosy but that bastard had to go off and leave you. If I was your boyfriend, I would never leave you. I would always keep you close to me. Never let anyone harm you." I looked up into Dylan's eyes. All those things he said about me. Saying if he was my boyfriend.

I wiped my tears away and I looked up and our eyes met. He leaned in and I leaned in also. Just seconds, our lips touched. He kissed me back. We were both kissing on the stairs. Dylan picked me up and took me up stairs to his bedroom. He set me down onto the bed and ripped off my shirt and flung it across the room. He started kissing my neck, making me moan. I flipped ourselves over and I was on top of him now. I did the same thing to his shirt and kissed his neck. He placed his hands on my body, moving them up and down moaning.

I didn't know what I was doing. The alcohol was controlling me and my emotions making me feel like a wreck from hell. Maybe I wanted Adam to feel misery like I did. I still love Adam and I don't know why? Why am I doing this?

~author's note~

OH MY GOSH😱 Why did Rosalyn have s.e.x. with Dylan! OMG! Well, maybe she was too upset with Adam and didn't care what she was doing. Or maybe, she wanted Adam to feel the same pain she is feeling? It sounds like she still has feelings for Adam. Will Rosalyn go back to Adam? Find Out in the next chapter😋

I hope you like this chapter and I hope you like the next one that is coming. Please keep commenting and voting😊