Chapter 5

I got the chance to meet Gwen Stefani today! I was so excited because I loved listening to her music when I was a little girl and she is my role model. I walked backstage and met Gwen.

"Hello Rosalyn! It is nice to meet you. Want to know a secret, I always wanted you on my team. You have an amazing voice and I think that you are so cute and you are so kind and I just love you." I couldn't believe that I was talking to my role model! I was so excited right now.

"Oh My Gosh! I can't believe that I am meeting the Gwen Stefani! You are my role model and I love you ever since I was a little kid. Thank You, Thank You!" She walked up to me and gave me a hug. She sat back down and discussed the song that I should do.

"Rosalyn, I got a perfect song for you and it is called Title by Meghan Trainor. It is perfect for you and Adam!"

"What, me and Adam! No, we are not a thing! What, No!" I didn't know what to say next.

"You like Adam and ever since you came here for the past 6 days, Adam doesn't stop talking about you to me. I think he has a little crush on you and he doesn't want to show it. I know you have the same feelings for him. This song will be perfect for you and it gives a little sexiness to it!" I still didn't know what to say.

"Thank You so Much Gwen!" I ran up to her and gave her a hug and I started practicing.

It was my turn to perform. I listened to everything Gwen said to me and it seemed to help me. I couldn't wait to sing the song to Adam and I actually knew that he was upset with Gwen from stealing me from his team. Carson called my name and I walked on stage and everybody was staring at me and I looked at Adam and he smiled that smile that I loved.

If you want my love

He gotta do what he does

If you want these sweet like sugar Gucci lips

He gotta give it up

I know you think I'm cool

But I ain't one of the boys

No, don't be scared that I'm gon' tie you down

I need a little more

Baby, don't call me your friend

If I hear that word again

You might never get a chance to see me naked in your bed

And I know that girls ain't hard to find

But if you think you wanna try

Then consider this an invitation to kiss my ass goodbye

I looked at Adam and he started biting on his pen, watching my every move. I think I got him and I looked at Gwen and she was looking at Adam and back to me and gave me a thumbs up.

If it ain't no thang

I won't be hanging around

But don't blow up my sh*t at 3 AM saying, "How you need me now?"

Don't call me boo

Like you're some kind of ghost

If you don't want me seeing other guys

Well, here's what you need to know

Ya, said I'm a special kind of woman

I'm loving what you got, but I'm hating what you doing

Gotta understand that I'm looking for a man you can get up, on a bike, look ma, no hands

You gotta show me off, off

But you embarrassed, if that's the case then I'm all gone

You gotta treat me like a trophy, put me on the shelf

Or call me something else

Baby, don't call me your friend

If I hear that word again

You might never get a chance to see me naked in your bed

And I know girls ain't hard to find

But if you think you wanna try

Then consider this an invitation to kiss my ass goodbye

Give me that title, title

Come on give me that title, title

Better give me that title, title

Come on give me that title, title

After I was done, Carson came and congratulated me. I saw Adam and Gwen standing up.

"Gosh, Wow! I have nothing!" Adam said. He stared at me the whole time giving me the cutest smirk ever during Pharrell, Gwen and Blake were talking to me. After we were done, I walked backstage and waited for Adam. Adam saw me and came over and gave me a hug.

"Gosh Adam, would you please let go, I can't breathe." Adam let go of me and I started laughing.

"Wow Rosalyn! By any chance, was that song for a certain person who has you know, brown hair, who has gorgeous tattoos, who is beautiful handsome and name starts with an A?" I just stared at him and giggled.

"I am not going to tell you anything and if you go up to Gwen, she is not going to tell you either. Ha!" Then me and Adam walked to his car and got inside and drove to his house.