Chapter 1

~{Rosalyn's .P.O.V.}~

They put on my earpiece, fix my hair, and put on my makeup. Carson Daly comes on stage. He introduces me to the crowd. I walk on stage and the chairs are turned around. I can't see who they are or what they look like.

Carson announces the song that I am singing. I stand in the middle of the stage. I take a deep breath and ignore the nervousness that I feel inside me and exhale. I look at the crowd and start to sing Daylight by Maroon 5. One of my favorite songs that help me get through anything and the song is really special to me and Adam Levine's songs help me whenever I was in a situation like from my dad's divorce from my mother.

Maroon 5 took me out of the darkness. Adam Levine is my favorite and he means everything to me.

Here I am waiting
I'll have to leave soon
Why am I holding on?
We knew this day would come
We knew it all along
How did it come so fast?

This is our last night but it's late
And I'm trying not to sleep
Cause I know, when I wake up, I will have to slip away

And when the daylight comes I'll have to go
But tonight I am gonna hold you so close
Cause in the daylight we'll be on our own
But tonight I need to hold you so close

I took a deep breath and held out the note to get the judges to notice me. I gave it my everything.

Oh-whoa, oh-whoa, oh-whoa-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh

Suddenly, two chairs turn around and it was Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton. I was so happy right now but I wanted Adam to turn around but he didn't yet.

Here I am staring at your perfection
In my arms, so beautiful
The sky is getting bright, the stars are burning out
Somebody slow it down

This is way too hard, cause I know
When the sun comes up, I will leave
This is my last glance that will soon be memory

Suddenly, another chair turned around and it was Pharrell Williams. I was so excited by this point but I really wanted Adam to turn around.

And when the daylight comes I'll have to go
But tonight I gonna hold you so close
Cause in the daylight we'll be on our own
But tonight I need to hold you so close

I never want it to stop
Because I don't wanna start all over
Start all over
I was afraid of the dark
But now it's all that I want
All that I want, all that I want

And when the daylight comes I'll have to go
But tonight I'm gonna hold you so close
Cause in the daylight we'll be on our own
But tonight I need to hold you so close

I held out the longest note I could get out to try to get Adam to notice me but it wasn't working just yet.

Oh-whoa, oh-whoa-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh!

As I finished, the last chair turned around and it was Adams'! Tears started forming in my eyes. Carson came out and welcomed me to the judges. I grabbed my microphone and smiled at everybody with tears in my eyes.

"Hey there sweetie, are you okay? You seem to be crying." Gwen said.

"Oh no, I... I am okay. I... I just have something in my eye." I spoke through the microphone and pretend to wipe something out of my eye but it was the tears, then Gwen came out of her chair and walked towards me and gave me a hug and walked back to her seat with a smile.

"Wow Girl! THAT WAS AMAZING! How can you sing like that? You have a beautiful voice and I can help you. YOU NEED TO BE ON MY TEAM!" Pharrell shouted.

"NO PHARRELL! Sweetie you need to be on my team! You have an amazing voice and you sing beautifully! You are so cute and sweet! YOU NEED TO BE ON MY TEAM!" Gwen yelled.

"Here Darling, I can help make your decision a lot easier. You should be on my team and not these two. Come with me and I can help you. You have a beautiful voice that was made for country. You sang Daylight which is my buddy's song, Adam Levine. Right over there. If he asks you to join his team, don't because he is terrible and my team is better than his." Shelton said as he stuck his tongue out at Adam in a childish way. I looked at Adam as he was staring at Shelton with a frown.

"Okay Rosalyn, who are you going to pick?" Carson asked, then Adam stood out of his seat and yelled at Carson.

"Hey Carson, you forgot me man!" Adam said with his own sexy voice.

"Oh, sorry Adam!"

" Rosalyn, well it was hard for me to turn around but just something about you and your voice made me choose. You have a beautiful singing voice. I can help you. You have a calling. You sang one of my songs and you sang it perfectly. I couldn't stop but keep listening to you. I was wondering, why did you sing Daylight?" Adam asked with a cute little smile.

"Well...I... I" I kept stuttering and tears started forming in my eyes again and I started wiping them away because of my life and my family splitting apart. I just couldn't tell Adam why I chose to sing his song.
I looked up and I saw Adam next to me, wrapping his arms around me and giving me a hug. I couldn't believe that "the Adam Levine" is hugging me right now! Gosh! My heart kept pumping fast and it felt like I was in a dream but I wasn't, this was real. We stayed like that for a little bit more until Carson cut us off and Adam walks back to his seat.

"Who are you going to pick?" Carson asked again. I looked at everybody. I looked at Adam and smiled.

"I pick Adam!" I pointed at Adam and he jumped out his chair and started standing up. I looked at him and started to giggle. He looked at me and everyone else and stuck his tongue out towards Gwen, Pharrell and Blake. He stood up and walked towards me. I walked down the steps and met him. He wrapped me in a hug and I cried in his white T-shirt. I could smell the scent of his cologne. I didn't want to leave him. He means everything  to me and he helped me when I was down and nobody was there to help me. His songs were my inspiration to be a singer. I just love him. He looked at me and turned to see his shoulder soaked from my tears and looked at my face and took his thumb and wiped my tears away and gave me a smile. We let go and I shook hands with Gwen, Blake and Pharrell. Who were also my favorite but not as much as Adam. They each gave me a hug and I left for the next person to come. I got in my car and I drove to my house and I couldn't wait to tell my mom what happened tonight!

~Hi Everybody!!!😊 Merry Christmas!!!🎄❤️🎅 This is me rixtonfan15!!! This is my new Adam Levine Fanfiction, it's not a Rixton one but I love Adam Levine more than anything so I wanted to write a fanfiction. This is my second fanfiction and I hope you like it❤️ Please check out my first fanfiction called Let Me Love You-Rixton Fanfiction😊 I will be publishing a lot since I already wrote like 29 chapters already:) Hope you enjoy the story!:)~