Chapter 69

~{Rosalyn's .P.O.V.}~

~The Day of the wedding~

"Wake up sleeping beauty."

"What time is it?"

"It's your wedding day sweetheart." Patsy says with a smile. I look at her as I get up from the bed and rub my eyes as I check myself in the mirror.

"Oh Shit!" I say under my breath.

"What was that?" Patsy asks, walking closer.

"Oh nothing, I'm just so excited knowing that this day has finally arrived." I grit my teeth trying to force a smile.

"I'm just so happy that my son is finally marrying the right person for the rest of his life and I'm so happy he's spending it with you." Patsy walks up to me and wraps her arms with a hug. Patsy breaks from the hug and begins to cry. I look at her and break down into tears as well.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~{Adam's .P.O.V.}~

"Are you nervous dude?" Jesse asks as he helps me fix up my bow tie.

"Why would I be nervous?" I look at Jesse as he continues to fix my bow tie.

"Your wedding!" Jesse replies.

"Why should I be nervous, I'm finally marrying the love of my life and I won't change my mind any single way."

"It's just, every groom is nervous on their wedding day."

"Isn't it the other way around though."

"You know what I'm talking about." Jesse glares.

"Were you nervous when you married Dawn?"

"Well actually, no but once I saw her in that wedding dress, I seemed to forget everything and focus my eyes only on her as she walked down the aisle."

"See dude, why should I be nervous when I have you and the guys with me by my side during my wedding day."

"Your right!" Jess looks up with a smile as he finishes the final touches of my bow tie. "Let's have ourselves a wedding!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~{Rosalyn's .P.O.V.}~

"You look absolutely beautiful Rosalyn." Madi says with tears rushing down from her eyes.

"If you cry Madi than I am going to cry." I look at Kailey as she begins to break down in a bunch of tears as well.

"Kailey don't you dare." It was too late, I begin to break down in tears in well, finally ruining my whole makeup. I walked over to the two girls and wrapped them in my arms.

"If mother could see you now, she would be proud."

"Thanks sis." I look at my sister and embrace her in a hug.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Are you ready for your big day?!" Gwen asks with a smile. I feel like biting my polished nails to the numb, I was completely nervous to this breaking point, I couldn't even think straight to even have the courage to walk down that aisle to the most loving and caring man on this planet.

"I don't know if I can do it?"

"What?!" Gwen questions. I turn my attention away from Gwen and walk to big two wooden doors. I open the doors slightly and peak through the little crack. All my family and friends were here, including Adam's as well. Everyone's eyes upon me as I take my first steps down that white aisle. I keep thinking, what happens if I back out of the important day of my life, my wedding day. This only happens once in a lifetime. I would never have the chance to marry a man like Adam, so loving and caring. Screw nervousness, I love Adam and nothing can stop me from marrying the man that I love!