Chapter 49

Adam's .P.O.V.

I opened my eyes. The light from the window blinding my sight. I turned my head to look at my beautiful girl but...she wasn't in the bed with me.

I miss not having our little puppy, Rosie with us on the tour. My manger doesn't allow dogs on the tour which sucks! What happens if I get mugged or attacked by some weirdo and Rosie is not there to help me? See David, that would be your fault! HA! Well, Rosie is with her Aunt Madi and Uncle Jimmy. Madi and Jimmy are going to get married next month in New York. Me and Rosalyn can't wait.

"Rosalyn baby, where are you?"

"I am in the bathroom sweetheart, taking a shower." I could hear the water running. I smiled. I ripped off my shirt and ran to the bathroom as fast as I could. I ran through the door and all of a sudden, a blind fold was wrapped around my eyes. I lifted my hands up and felt the hands that blinded me. I could feel her arm as I trailed down. I felt her neck, her mouth, her nose as I glided my fingertips against her skin. She grabbed my hand and lead me somewhere. I didn't know where she was leading me but I was pretty excited. I could hear a door open and the switch of lights being turned on. Just then, two hands are placed on my back and pushes me into the room and the door being closed behind.

Rosalyn's .P.O.V.

I pushed Adam in the closest and locked the door. I know he is going to be upset but this is a surprise for his birthday. That's right it's my hubby's birthday today! I sped walked to each of the guys rooms. I wish I could run but little baby Gracie won't let me and I am 39 weeks pregnant and guess what...Gracie kicked for the first time and me and Adam were so excited.

"Come on guys we have to get everything ready!" I yelled. I walked back up to the room with the boys following right behind me. We set up the decorations and the presents. I know Adam can't spend his birthday at the concert so me and the guys chipped in and decided on doing an early Birthday Party since our birthday boy is turning 36 today! Woo who!

After we got everything ready, I unlocked the door. Adam still had the blind fold on with his hands crossed over his chest. It was just so cute that I wanted to take a picture.

"Rosalyn I know that is you and you have a lot of explaining to do, starting right now!" I walked behind him.

"I will explain after this."

"After Whaaa..."I took off the blind fold and Adam was shocked. He grabbed me from behind and gave me a big loving hug. I placed my hands on his face and pressed my lips against his.

"Happy Birthday babe!" I kissed his lips again.

~author's note~

Sorry this chapter was short but I am still adding on to it! I hope you like, it gets more exciting!

P.s. HAPPY 36th BIRTHDAY ADAM!!!! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!❤️😍🎂🎉

My Heart is Open ( An ADAM Levine Fanfiction)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें