Chapter 37

Me and Adam stood in the middle of the stage, kissing each other while the fans were watching. I didn't know what I was doing? I know I should still be mad at him but I couldn't stand being away from him.

"Awwwwwww!" The crowd said all at once. We both broke apart and turned to the crowd. I blushed. Both me and Adam waved goodbye to the fans. He grabbed my hand and dragged me to his dressing room. He shut the door. He came over to the couch and sat next to me.

"Rosy I am so sorry! I was a total d*ck! I didn't even know what I was thinking? I still love you Rosy! You mean everything to me. You are the one I will always love and no one else. I f*cking hate myself for doing that to you. When you left me, I was f*cking miserable without you. I wanted you back in my house, in my arms, in the bed together." I looked at Adam as tears fell down from his eyes. I pressed my hand on his face and wiped the tears away. He grabbed my hand and held it in his.

"I am so sorry Rosalyn! Please forgive for the damn things that I did and come back to me and be my wife again?" Adam took the ring out of his pocket. I looked at his eyes. I couldn't control my tears right now. Tears fell down.

"What's wrong Rosy?" Adam asked while placing his hand to my face and wiping away my tears.

"Adam, when we broke up, I was a miserable wreak without you. I loved you so much and when we broke up it broke my heart and I realized that I left the man of my dreams, the one I cared about the most. I never got out of bed for days until Kailey forced me to go to a club with her. I went to the bar and thought that the alcohol would take away my pain and sorrow and it did. I was drunk and I left Rosy at the club. I roamed the streets alone until I came up to this house. I knocked on the door and saw Dylan( Kailey's brother). He took me inside and I told him everything that happened. He comforted me when you didn't and I didn't know what came over me or him and when I woke up the next morning, I was in his bed naked. Adam, I had sex with Dylan!" Tears flowed down my cheeks. It was silent. I looked at Adam and he didn't make a sound, he just sat there looking at my watery eyes. He gathered it all in and spoke.

"Rosalyn I don't f*cking care about that now! All I want is to be back in your arms again. Hear your sweet voice sing to me every night. Seeing your beautiful smile everyday. All I want...Is to be your boyfriend and possibly be your husband again, if you have me?" Adam held the ring in his hand. I wiped my tears away. I didn't care what happened between us. All I wanted was to be back in his arms again.

"Yes Adam! Yes!" Adam slid the ring on my finger. He pressed his hands on my face and leaned in and pressed his soft lips on mine.

"I...love...you...Rosalyn!" Adam said between kisses.

"I...love...you...too...Adam!" We continued to kiss until someone barged through the door. I didn't want to leave my lips from his but I had the urge to turn around and look.

Jesse, James, Mickey, PJ, Matt and Kailey walked inside. I looked at everyone.

"Don't stop on my account." Jesse laughed. I walked over to punch his arm but he grabbed me in a hug. I hugged him back. I looked at Kailey and she had a huge smile on her face, she must of known that me and Adam got back together and nothing is ever going to split us apart, ever!

~author's note~

OH MY GOSH!!! ADAM AND ROSALYN GOT BACK TOGETHER!!!❤️😍 FINALLY!!! SO CUTE!!! I HOPE NOTHING SPLITS THEM APART EVER OR MAYBE SOMETHING WILL? We won't know until the story goes on🙈

Sorry I haven't updated in a while. I have been getting sick and I don't feel like doing anything which sucks😭

How do you guys like the story so far? I hope you guys like the story though😊 Please comment what you like about the story, I like to know what you like most or not and if I need to revise it some more?

Please keep commenting and voting😊