Paternity

Disclaimer: Teen wolf does not belong to me. And LOOK GUYS, I updated quickly? Aren't you proud haha thanks so much for the continued support and I really hope you all enjoy this chapter just as much as I enjoyed writing it ;)

It seemed word got around quick in Beacon Hills high school because, in the few minutes it took her to get to her first class, she heard multiple whispers about her and Stiles.

"Wow. People really love gossiping here, huh?" she muttered, following Danny into the physics lab.

"It's a gossip worthy moment" Danny smirked, taking his seat next to her, "you're... you, and Stiles is, well - Stiles. It's not often guys like him get girls like you, especially in high school".

"Then everyone here seriously needs to get a life - preferably one out of my business".

"This may just make the school paper" Danny grinned brightly, "headline news".

"Oh shut up" she laughed playfully, shoving him sideways so he nearly fell off the stool, "we're just hanging out".

"Hanging out means dating".

"Why is everyone saying that?" she asked in confusion, "is this some sort of Californian thing? Because, I swear, Louisiana was never this focused on labels and who's dating who. If they had been, I would've been in hundreds of so called 'relationships'".

"You're just pissed you lost fifty bucks".

"Techncially, a hundred bucks. You still owe me change" she warned him, "and, actually, I don't think I lost anything. I should've kept the money because Stiles and I? Not dating".

"It's cute how you deny it - and probably speaks to a lot of childhood trauma-" Danny added, "-but you are dating him. That's what it is. You're hanging out with him, having feelings for him and kissing him in school corridors. That's dating".

"But-"

"So I'm keeping the money" Danny smirked, "want to place anymore bets? The next one could be when you take his v-card".

She remained silent, staring him out.

"Wait" he muttered suspiciously, giving her an amazed once over, "did you take it already?"

"No" she replied with an exhausted eyeroll.

"I don't believe you".

"Well, believe it" she chuckled, "do you really think he would be able to stand upright the next day if I had?"

Danny pursed his lips, "hmm, true".

"There she is, little miss heartbreaker" a kid from their class announced, walking up to her's and Danny's desk and drumming his hands off the table with a wide smile on his face, "and here I thought I had a chance with you".

"Lucas, you never had a chance with her" Danny said, "like ever".

"Oh, I don't know" Lucas smirked, flashing her his dazzling smile, "I always felt we had a sort of unspoken chemistry between us, didn't you? The sparks were flying".

"Oh totally" she deadpanned, "that will be the taser I would use if you ever got within three feet of me".

Danny laughed, muttering a quiet 'burn' under his breath as Lucas pretended to clutch his heart in pain.

"See? Heartbreaker" he said, "well, if Stilinski doesn't work out then you know where to find me" he winked, disappearing to sit several rows behind them.

"Yeah. Hopefully, the morgue" she muttered under her breath, causing Danny to chuckle.

"You're a terrible person sometimes, you know that right?"