The full moon curse

Disclaimer: teen wolf does not belong to me in any way, shape or form :( I decided to update super quick because I left it a few weeks last time and because I was on night shift (urgh the joys haha) and had time, but thank you for all your continued support and all the reads and wonderful reviews, it means the entire world :) hope you enjoy this next update x

The end of this chapter (stayla wink wink) gives me vibes from the songs 'adore you' by Harry Styles and 'as long as you love me' by sleeping at last... I was listening to them on repeat when writing this hahaha

Stiles was such an idiot.

Since Scott's little reminder earlier about his drunken phone call last night, he hadn't been able to forget about it. Mulling over his words and cringing as he did so.

God, he was so drunk. The things he said to her were so embarrassing he wanted to jump in front of a moving bus just to make himself forget.
How the hell could he look her in the eyes ever again?

'I likey likey you'? How mortifying.

He sat nervously on the bench by the lacrosse pitch, anxiously chewing on his weathered glove as he willed himself through the internal nervous breakdown he was having. That was until Scott brushed past and sat down next to him, his demeanour oddly confident and relaxed.

"Dude, how could you let me make a phone call like that?" he asked in panic, "I drunk dialled her! I made a complete idiot of myself".

Scott simply raised a brow, not at all fazed by his jittery and anxious ways.

"Yes, you did" Scott agreed, "but you're lucky she seems to like complete idiots".

"Wait-what?" Stiles asked in surprise, suddenly the phone call had been forgotten about, "you mean she definitely likes me? As in more than friends?"

Scott simply inclined his head into a single nod, although his gaze was strangely hyper focused in front of him, a somewhat cocky smirk pulling at his lips.

"Oh my god" he exclaimed, "this is-this is huge. This is- oh my god"

In that moment, he didn't even care to find out what vibes Scott got from Lydia because, right now, Scott just confirmed that Kayla Hale liked Stiles Stilinski. This was breaking news.

He knew there was some level of attraction there - the fact that, just a couple days ago she was grinding on him and phoning him for phone sex sort of gave that away - but to hear it from the werewolf that could literally smell desire, lust and arousal... it was pretty epic.

Now what the hell was he going to do about it?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

She made it through the school day without any more incidents, which, in itself, was a God Damn miracle.

Her emotions remained touchy - one moment she was so angry over nothing, and the next she was feeling empty and sad. Then, just after 2pm, the full ache started to spread throughout her body.

Full moons were definitely getting worse for her. Last month, things went semi smoothly. She may have had to inject herself with morphine and down copious amounts of alcohol, but the pain didn't completely take over.

Some months, the pain didn't start till the evening. Other months, they started earlier.

Like now.

It was becoming a more common thing. Soon enough, she could imagine they would become unbearable.