Movie Day

Disclaimer: teen wolf does not belong to me in any way, shape or form. Thank you for the continued support on this story and the hundreds of reads, it means the entire world :) This chapter isn't as progressive as the others, and is mostly stayla relationship building, but I've been so busy and wanted to post something so I hope you like the cuteness haha :)

It flattered her to know just how nervous he got being inside her house.

She knew it shouldn't... she was, after all, used to this behaviour from boys and had experienced it for long enough over her teenage years, but it was different with Stiles. She enjoyed, more than she wanted to admit, his very apparent attraction on more than just a superficial basis.

He followed her in like a little lost puppy, sounding like he was tripping over his own feet as his quick pace was too fast for her limp, having to stop and adjust as he was just millimetres from stepping on her heels.

She pretended not to notice, hiding her smile as she lead him into the kitchen and perched herself on the stool by the centre island, swinging her feet back and forth.

"The coffee machine is over there" she smirked, jerking her thumb over to the far corner of the kitchen, much to his surprise.

"O-Oh... you were serious about me making the coffee, huh?"

"I saved your ass enough times last night to warrant me a homemade coffee" she joked, making him playfully roll his eyes.

"How long are you going to keep rubbing that in my face?"

"How often are you going to need me to save you?"

He mimicked her question sarcastically under his breath as he strolled around the kitchen island and over to the countertop on the far right, looking down at the coffee machine in confusion.

"Did you steal this from Starbucks?"

"Is that you saying you don't know how to use it?"

He looked at her indignantly, "I never said that!"

"Do you need some help pushing the buttons and pulling the leavers?" she teased, unable to hide the grin spreading across her face.

"This thing looks like something from an alien spacecraft" he pointed out, placing his hands on his hips and facing her, "where's the instruction manual?"

She laughed, but knew he was serious and decided to take pity on him, standing up and limping towards him and putting a hand on his shoulder.

"I got this" she smiled, "who knew Mr whizz kid would get defeated by a coffee machine"

He rolled his eyes again but sat down next to the stool she had been sitting on, his jumpy and jittery body nearly bouncing up and down on the stool and she sent him a quirked eyebrow look.

"Or maybe you don't need any coffee" she observed with a smirk, "you're jittering more than an addict waiting for their next hit"

He placed his hands on his knees, forcing himself to stop twitching but she noticed his toes still moving up and down.

"Rough night"

She spent a few minutes making them both lattes and, whilst waiting for the machine to finish, reached up and grabbed some rubbing alcohol and some paper towels, throwing them over to him.

"For your face" she smirked, busying about with the lattes as he scrubbed at his face, leaving his skin a mottled red but free from sharpie doodles.

Once made, she brought them over to the island in fancy tall glasses, being careful not to spill any as she took a seat next to him.