You can call me Stiles

Disclaimer: teen wolf does not belong to me in any way shape or form.
Welcome to the next chapter :) I'm really enjoying this rewrite and hope to update at least once a week, probably twice though, so hopefully won't have too long to wait :) still trying to understand work Wattpad as I've only ever used fanfiction so bare with me - haha

Her self assured and confident, flirty attitude had obviously caught the buzzcut boy off guard because for the remainder of their class together she caught him staring at her from the corner of her eye, looking like he was wanting to ask her more questions but kept stopping himself. Maybe because of the fact she had a mega resting bitch face on or because he didn't have much practice talking to girls, who knew, but she found it amusing none the less.

Chemistry dragged, Mr Harris' authoritive and dry tone sounding like nails on a chalk board as he droned on and on and on, lecturing them about god knows what. Every so often he would pause in his speech, his seedy eyes glaring between every single one of them and then settle on her for a long period of time, like he had already branded her 'trouble'.

She didn't know what on earth could've caused him to make such an accurate assumption, probably just pushing her into the same box that he put every teenager in because, let's face it, he definitely seemed ageist.

But she had no sympathy for him - why work with teenagers if he hated them?

So every time his eyes found their way to hers she would just offer up a sickly sweet smile in return, watching his nostrils flare slightly with the effort not to chastise her. If anything, it was quite amusing. Deliberately getting under his skin, watching his reaction - It's not like anything else exciting would happen in this god forsaken town.

The shrill ring of the bell overhead cut through her ears like a double edged sword, making her groan under her breath as she grabbed her bag off the floor, stuffing her notebook and pen in it and flinging it over her shoulder. The shy boy she had been sat next to, the one with the dirty blonde curly hair hurried past her, brushing her arm on the way past. She shot his departing back a strange look, rolling his eyes at his odd behaviour.

"So um..." a shy quiet voice spoke from behind her, a finger gently tapping her on the shoulder, "I just thought, seeming how we're both new... maybe we should hang out for the day? You know, like a buddy system"

She met Allison's kind but timid stare, her warm brown eyes brimming with hopefulness and, despite being an Argent, Kayla felt a little bit drawn to her. She wasn't sure why because usually the name 'Argent' brought a bitter taste to her mouth, but Allison seemed so innocent to it all. Just a simple highschool girl wanting a friend. There was no way this girl was, or could be, a ruthless killer.

And for the first time since she could remember, Kayla was now in that exact same position - friendless. Not that it overly bothered her too much, she hadn't exactly been wanting friends or being the best friend since losing her dad and brother, caught up in everything bad and corrupt, so maybe it was about time she turned that around.

"Sure" Kayla smiled in return, "I need to find my locker first though"

Allison breathed an audible sigh of relief, beginning to emerge from the curtain of her hair she was used to hiding behind, "me too"

They were the last to exit the class, Mr Harris' death glare following them out into the hallway as they managed to track down their lockers, coincidentally, just one apart from each other.

"They must've thought to stick the new girls together" Allison chuckled, putting in her combination and stuffing some books in.

"I'm not all that new here" Kayla said, doing the same to her locker, "I have... well, had family here. I used to spend a couple of weeks here every summer"