Crossing the line

Disclaimer: teen wolf does not belong to me in any way, shape or form. Thank you for the continued support on this story, it means the entire world :)

Additionally, this chapter continues to be a little on the explicit side (okay a lot explicit), with a Stiles 'solo' scene at the start ;) (and a little phone action) - don't say I'm not good to you all - haha.

Stiles collapsed backwards on his bed, not even bothering to change into his pyjamas as he laid sprawled on top of the covers in just his boxer shorts.

It was amazing how yesterday equated to, what felt like, the best day of his life. Obviously, minus the early morning shenanigans of nearly getting ripped apart. That part? Not so good.

He got to spend the entire day with Kayla, both just relaxing and laughing and deliberately, for the most part, avoiding talk of the supernatural. For once, just pretending to be normal teens that weren't entangled in the crazy and dangerous messes of werewolves. It was fun. Actually, more than fun. That day made him feel... complete. Whole. All of his worries just fading away to the background.

He tried to get back to sleep, to get a few more hours in, but his mind was constantly racing and every time he shut his eyes, her face just popped into his mind.

He was right about one thing... he couldn't stop thinking about. Awake or asleep, she was always on his mind.

He absentmindedly reached down to adjust himself, that awkward half bulge protruding from his boxers - the usual reaction whenever he thought about her. Something that, although embarrassing, he had gotten used to. Over the weeks, he had been forced to tame and control himself so many times he had actually become a pro at it.

Maybe it would've been easier if he didn't have those feelings but there was no way he could ever turn them off - not now. He was in way too deep. Even though it made him uncomfortable at times, unsure how to navigate this new minefield of attraction, he liked that feeling. She made him feel this way and he didn't want to let go of that.

He slid his boxers off his hips, the material turning too tight and constricting against his skin, his fast-growing boner bouncing free and slapping back against his stomach.

His thoughts, once pure, turned wild.

He reached down and palmed himself, his touch causing a wave of bliss to wash over him.

He thought about her playful knowing eyes - the way her gaze flirted so effortlessly. The swell of her breasts under her clothes that looked too damn perfect all the time. How her hair curled slightly at the ends when she let it hang loose. How warm her skin was whenever he got close to her. Her amazing ass, accentuated by those tiny shorts she always seemed to wear. Her smooth, unblemished skin - so soft and delicate, almost as flawless as her smile. Her laughter echoed in his mind, a seductive symphony he couldn't ignore.