Bullet

Disclaimer: teen wolf does not belong to me in any way, shape or form. I wanted to update before this but was ill, then straight after got covid (like June time I think) then for the past few months I've been working like crazy so just starting to get back into a normal routine as uni has stopped classes for winter again (but I still have lots of essays due) so I hope you all enjoy and please keep reviewing :)

She had long since tuned out the snappy bickering between Stiles and Derek, too mentally drained to bother trying to play referee with their childish behaviour and pointed to her house towards the end of the street.

"That one Stiles"

"I know" he immediately said confidently before blushing a little, "uh... I remember. It's... it's a beautiful house"

"Just didn't want you to miss it" she smirked, enjoying his awkwardness a little too much as he slowed the jeep down to turn into her driveway, his tyres skidding across the gravel as he parked haphazrdly in front of her double garage - garage that was just filled with boxes of stuff they had yet to go through.

Derek's pale, sweaty face glared at Stiles as he shut off the engine, no doubt about to make a snarky remark - or threaten, possibly threaten - but Kayla stuck her head between the seats, sending Derek a warning glare.

"No"

"I didn't say anything"

"You were about to" she remarked, "and y'all are giving me a headache. Shut up"

Derek rolled his eyes, making a move to the door handle but she just reached around and slapped his hand away.

"Are you stupid? You can barely walk, wait for me"

She clambered over the seats, limbs twisting into awkward positions as she landed in the middle of them, shuffling towards Stiles' door and trying to open it.

"Oh, uh... um..." Stiles stuttered, "wh-what's-"

She managed to unclick the door, trying to push it wide open but had somehow landed on Stiles' lap, her legs tucked around his hips as she half fell against the door.

"Uh... heh..." he swallowed nervously, pressing himself back against his seat, "you-you could've just asked me to move"

Her back was awkwardly digging into the steering wheel as she straddled him, a playful smile pulling at her lips.

"Now where's the fun in that?"