Jealousy

Disclaimer: teen wolf does not belong to me in any way, shape or form. Thank you so much for the continued support, it means the entire world,  Hope you enjoy :)

She didn't mean to fall asleep, honestly.

The continuous late nights, the tossing and turning, the early mornings and rude awakenings just got the best of her.

When she woke four hours later, Stiles was no where to be seen. The last time she remembered seeing him was when he rushed to her bathroom... then nothing. She must have passed out on her bed not much longer after that.

She was still a bit dazed and bleary eyed, pushing herself up on the bed as the blanket that was wrapped around her slipped down and bunched around her hips.

She didn't remember getting all tucked up and cosy because she didn't mean to fall asleep. Which meant, the only logical answer to that, was Stiles.

Did he come out of the bathroom, see her sleeping and made her comfortable? Did he take the time to cover her up, protecting her from the chill?

Unless she had Casper the ghost around here, it must've been Stiles.

She rubbed at her eyes until she saw stars, repressing a yawn as she reached and fumbled for her phone, ignoring the countless messages and notifications she had and opened up her text conversation with Stiles, typing out a quick, lighthearted message.

'Heyyy. Sorry I fell asleep, that's my bad. I'm the worst company sometimes.'

She didn't even have a chance to put her phone down to stretch before the sharp beep alerted her to a message, smiling to herself as she opened it.

'Don't sweat it, you were tired. I understand'

Of course he understood. She wasn't oblivious. It was so obvious he was crushing on her, unable to be annoyed by anything she did - even falling asleep on him when he just went to pee.

'I assume you found your way out the house okay? she asked, following by a laughing emoji, or are you actually hiding in my closet?'

She managed a quick full body stretch before her phone pinged again, Stiles clearly very eager to talk to her.

'No closet lurking for me, unfortunately'

Even just his use of the word 'unfortunately' showed he was getting much more comfortable around her, maybe even trying to flirt back a little.

'That's a shame... you might've seen something good' she fired back, adding on a little winky face for good measure.

This time, Stiles wasn't as quick with his reply. No doubt trying to decide if he was hallucinating or if what he read was real - lucky for him, it was totally real.

She waited patiently for a response, giving him a few extra seconds before his message flashed up on her screen.

'Good? Think you may be underestimating yourself there'