Temptress

Disclaimer: teen wolf does not belong to me in any way, shape or form. Thank you for the continued support on this story and the lots of reads, it means the entire world :) 

Also, this chapter is a little explicit – the Stayla sexual tension is getting hotter ;)

She must have fallen asleep because, the next thing she knew, the room was dark and she heard faint breathing next to her.

It made her jump a little in surprise, the bed jostling slightly underneath her as she sat up, but soon realised it was just Stiles as she squinted through the dimly lit room. She could see the outline of his body facing her, the weight of his arm haphazardly thrown across her legs with his face nuzzled into the pillow.

Oh damn.

She swallowed nervously, reaching out to gently move his arm from her body and reach for her phone that he was half laying on, touching the screen so it lit up and nearly blinded her.

She blinked several times at the bright light that nearly shattered her eyeballs, a sharp pain shooting through her brain, but she persevered and squinted her tired eyes to see the time.

3.47am.

Even bigger damn.

Her mom would not be happy.

She didn't like boys in her room at the best of times, but a boy staying overnight? She was surprised she didn't storm back in and throw him out by his belt loops.

She tossed her phone beside her on the bed, rubbing at her eyes before lightly nudging Stiles.

Unsurprisingly, he didn't wake. Simply grunted and turned his head further into the pillow.

"Stiles" she hissed, nudging him again, "wake up".

Again, no response.

She rolled her eyes, nudging him harder but he just groaned and nestled under the blankets.

She knew if her mom found out about this it would just turn into yet another argument and, quite frankly, she could not be bothered with it. Her mom had never cared who her brother was hooking up with or had in his room, but with Kayla she was always so needlessly strict and judgemental.

That was probably why she was forced to get creative and hook up with people anywhere but her home.

In fact, it was probably why, subconsciously, she did hook up with so many people – a massive 'fuck you' to her mother that, by all intents and purposes, seemed to dislike her very much and to prove that she could still do whatever she wanted, regardless of the 'rules'. Hence the multiple parties, the string of boys she happily went to second and third base with and then disappeared at 15 years old with the worst kind of boy.

Ah, sweet teenage rebellion.

She knew her mom wouldn't believe her if she said nothing had happened with Stiles – which was true, they just accidentally fell asleep – because, newsflash, her mom didn't believe a word she said so just blew out a long breath, sitting back against the headboard with a long-drawn-out sigh.

Maybe if she could sneak Stiles out without waking her mom... maybe, just maybe, she could avoid the lecture and disappointing looks for another day. Maybe, for once, her mom might believe her.

"Stiles" she whispered with another well aimed jut of her elbow against his chest, "you need to wake up".

He began to stir, mumbling something under his breath that she didn't quite catch, seeming to shimmy closer to her body and try and wrap his arms back around her legs.