Back To Reality

Author's Note: I'm trying to keep the flow of updates going since I have a habit of my updates being way too far in between, lol. I'm trying to hold back on the smut, unless you all comment you just need more of it, lol. This is a continuation of past angst, so yeah, enjoy!

~Author's POV~

Y/n woke up the next day sore as hell. She was confused at first until she remembered the events of the previous day. A smile instantly appeared on her face. Not only had they all finally confessed to being in love with her, but they all shared a group orgy for the first time. They had each watched as one or two of the others slept with her during role playing, but this was the first time each of them fully participated. All three of her holes had been put to good use. There was no way she could even walk.

She tried to sit up when she realized two different sets of arms, she hadn't even noticed, were holding her down. She looked to see who it was and noticed Jin and Yoongi. Her eyes then landed on the foot of the bed when she felt some movement there and noticed Namjoon snoring peacefully. She instantly smiled upon realizing they each must have slept with her after the intense session they had. Her eyes further searched for the others, and she found them. Hobi was on the couch with his eye mask on. She slightly rose her head to see the maknae line cuddled up on a mattress on the floor. Again, a smile covered her face. She gently and quietly tried to remove Yoongi and Jin's arms, but they only tightened around her.

Finally, with some more maneuvering, she was able to free herself and sit up. When she did, she could feel the aftereffects of the anal sex from the day before shooting up through her back. Though in slight pain, she could only smile at her seven boyfriends. That still felt weird to say sometimes, but she's gotten used to it by now. The love she had for each of them radiated from her.

~Flashback to After OT7 Smut~

After they bathed Y/n, dressed her, and put her in bed, they each headed up to their own rooms to shower and change. They each met in the living room once they were finished.

"I feel like after this experience, we need to sleep around her," Namjoon suggested as they all seemed to agree with nods of their heads.

"But we can't all fit in her bed hyung," said Jimin as he ran his hand through his hair.

"I know, but some of us can. Someone can get on the sofa," Yoongi suggested. "Maknae line can just sleep on the floor," he offered with a small smirk. The eyes of the maknae line all got bigger.

"Why us?" whined Taehyung with a cross of his arms over his chest and a pout of his lips.

"Because y'all are the youngest," Hobi laughed. Now the entire maknae line pouted at their hyungs.

"We can just blow up the air mattress and bring it down there to sleep on. It's king sized, so we all can fit," suggested Jungkook as the other maknaes agreed with his thinking.

"Why didn't I think of that?" Jimin joked as they each stuck their tongues out at their hyungs who only laughed and rolled their eyes at their antics.

Taehyung went and got the air mattress box out of the closet and proceeded to blow it up while the others, who would need one, went and got blankets. Once it was blown up, they each headed down to the basement where Y/n was still sound asleep. Jungkook was carrying the air mattress. They moved as quietly as possible so as to not wake her up, but they doubted she would even budge after the wonderful dick down they had just given her.

Namjoon, Seokjin, and Yoongi all got in the bed around her. Jin had placed some painkillers and a bottle of water on her nightstand before he and Yoongi got underneath the covers with her while Namjoon used his blanked to cover up at the foot of the bed. Hobi put on his eye mask, stretched himself out, and settled underneath his blanket on the couch as suggested. The maknae line each laid down, Taehyung in the middle, and threw a large comforter over themselves. Soon after, the room was completely silent as they all entered dreamland shortly after.