Tough Decision

Authors' Note: I'm back again with an update. No smut this time, lol. It will be back soon though. Ignore any mistakes as usual. Will try to update sooner rather than later, but I make no promises, lol. Enjoy!

~Author's POV~

Y/n had been worrying about her ex and his unwanted presence in her life ever since the dance studio incident. She had seen him angry before, but the look in his eyes was one of pure hatred towards both her and the guys. She could tell that he felt disrespected and wouldn't let it end at that. He was very pompous and didn't take kindly to not getting his way.

~Y/N's POV~

It had been about two weeks since the incident, but I couldn't shake the feeling that this was far from over. My ex liked to win, and if he thinks he's lost me for good, it's going to eat him alive. He won't let that happen. He's the type of guy that would try and make his ex's life miserable just because it ended on bad terms or not the way he wanted it to. He's used to ending relationships, not the other way around. I'm certain he would rather make my life a living hell than let me go and be happy elsewhere. I don't want their involvement with me to bring scandal upon their lives and careers. I had been doing a lot of thinking. It was a tough decision, but it's one that ahd to be made. I knew what I had to do in order to protect them from any career catastrophe or possible harm. I cried so much that I didn't think I had anymore tears left in me to cry. I decided to go for a walk to try and clear my mind.

"Hey noona, where you going?" 

That was Jungkook. I had my back to him about to open the front door to leave. I took a deep breath, wiped away any tears that threatened to fall, and put on a small smile before turning to face him.

"I'm just going for a little walk to the store. I need a little breather," I stated honestly. He looked at me skeptically but did nothing to stop me. He only nodded his understanding. I turned back around and headed out the door with my purse.

~Jungkook's POV~

Noona looked as if she was crying. However, she seemed like she didn't want me to notice, so I let her think I didn't. If she wants to talk about it, she'll tell us, right?

"Where noona going?" Hobi questioned as I walked into the living room and sat down.

"For a walk to the store," I stated. "But it looked like she had been crying," I added, deciding to let them know what was going on.

"Really? Did she say why?" Jin questioned.

"She didn't look like she wanted to talk about it, so I figured maybe she'd want to after her walk. I didn't press her for any more than she willingly gave me," I replied as Jin shook his head in understanding.

"I hope everything is fine," Hobi stated as he had a worried look on his face.

I sure hope so, too. I hate seeing noona upset. She hasn't looked like this since the incident with Jackson kissing her. I'm still not fully over that, but I've been cordial to hyung whenever we do cross paths. I hope that situation has completely passed as well.

~Y/n's POV~

I was just walking. I had no particular place in mind, but I just needed to get away. I hated feeling this way. Why did my ex have to bring his ass back here? I was happy and content with my life. I had fallen in love with the boys...wait, did I just think that? Have I really fallen in love with them all? Is that even possible? To love 7 different men? I stopped walking as the revelation shocked even me. That's when I just broke down crying in the middle of the sidewalk. I could feel people giving me stares, but at this point, I really didn't care. I started breathing hard as I felt an all too familiar panic attack coming on. I used to have them often, but it had been a while since my last one. I tried to remember the techniques I had been taught to help me through them, but my mind was so fogged up with all these different types of emotions that I couldn't. Suddenly, I felt a hand on my back.