Jin and Y/n 🍆

A few weeks had passed since Y/n's night with Hobi. The boys had gotten back busy after a few days of being home. Y/n chose to work on her Korean language to get better at it, though she was pretty lingual in it by now. The guys had all taught her more of the language such as slang terms, so she'd gotten even better at speaking it. They spoke in both English and Korean when they were home. Sometimes they had to remember she was bilingual in their language when they would say certain provocative things. She'd just smirk and ignore the rest of their conversations. The guys were actually gone for about three weeks this time around. They made it back to the dorm at around 11:00 pm and each went directly to their rooms. Y/n was already asleep, so she hadn't even heard them come in. Morning soon came.

~Author's POV~

Jin lay in his bed with his morning erection laying hard against his thigh underneath his pajama bottoms. He'd had a wet dream the night before thinking about Y/n. He had gone directly to sleep when they all realized that Y/n wasn't up when they arrived back home. That was hard to do being that for some reason, he was horny as hell. Jin didn't know why, but he woke up feeling even hornier. Truth be told, it had been far too long since his last hook up. Maybe about a year? However long it was, it had been too damn long. It could be that all his other band mates that had already been with Y/n said how good she was in bed, and he knew his time was next. Whatever the reason, he definitely needed to be laid quick, fast and in a hurry. He peeked his head out of his room and saw Y/n walking out of the kitchen with a bottle of water.

"Y/n!" he called out, getting her attention. She turned around when she heard him and walked to his room.

"What's up Jin? I didn't know you guys were back, or I would have made some breakfast," she questioned once she was in front of him, closing her water bottle.

"Umm, yeah, we got back around 11 last night. We figured you were asleep already since we didn't see you on the main floor. Are you busy right now?" he awkwardly questioned as she noticed his odd behavior but shook her head no.

"I was wondering if...if..." he stuttered, not able to get his words out. He was quite an introvert, so this situation was hard for him to initiate. That's when she looked down and saw the tent in his pajama bottoms, looking back up at his face with the sexiest smirk he had ever seen.

"Let me guess, you need help with that?" she said palming his growing erection. He was so embarrassed to be this hard and horny for her. He just shook his head.

"I think that could be arranged. After all, you are the next one in line, right?" she replied seductively as she stopped touching him through his bottoms and backed him into his room.

As soon as she was all the way through the door, Jin lost all shyness and backed Y/n hard up against the wall next to his door. Though she was caught off guard, not expecting him to do anything like that, she wasn't one to complain. Especially when she liked it rough sometimes. He attacked her neck harshly, letting out some of his sexual frustration that way. She moaned encouraging him to continue. After lifting his head from the crook of Y/n's neck, he attacked her lips with an intense kiss. She could feel all his sexual needs through the kiss as she allowed his tongue inside of her sweet mouth. 

His hands began to roam all over her body. She had on an oversized shirt, so he pulled it up to pull her panties down. The grey laced panties dropped to the floor as she stepped out of them, and he kicked them to the side. Jin swiped his finger on her now out in the open clit. He stuck two fingers deep inside of her with his long fingers. After a few thrusts of his fingers, he found her spot. He kept hitting it until she came hard on his fingers. He placed his now drenched fingers in his mouth.

"Tasty," he smiled before kneeling down and lifting her legs on his broad shoulders and standing back up. Now she was sitting on his shoulders with her goodies right in his world-wide handsome face. She didn't know he was so strong, but those thoughts disappeared the moment his tongue touched her wet pearl. He kept her in that position for about fifteen minutes before she was coming for the second time; only this time she came in his mouth. He swallowed it all hungrily. He bent down lower to get her off his shoulders safely before leading her to the bed.

"Do you want me to return the favor?" she questioned as she shook his head no.

"I just want to feel you around my dick baby. I'm so fucking horny," he admitted with a low growl. His voice went as low and deep as Tae's at that moment. She got even wetter. He reached for the condom in his nightstand and put it on. Anxiously, he entered into her, giving her a moment to get used to it. He was a nice size as well.

"You can move baby," Y/n moaned as he did just that. She instantly wrapped her legs around his waist and grabbed his wide world shoulders as he went even deeper inside of her.

"Feel so good," she moaned as she bit his shoulder. He in turn began to mark her with his own love bites. He soon pushed her legs all the way back to her chest so he could go even deeper. That's when he found her spot.

"Ooh, right there, right there, baby!" she screamed out. Unbeknownst to the two of them, Jungkook and Taehyung were walking by Jin's room and could hear her screaming. They looked at each other and blushed before putting their ears to the door like the horny little perverts they were.

"Keep fucking me right there Jinnie! Right fucking there!" she moaned out lout again as he gave her just what she was asking for. Jungkook hit Tae on his shoulder and covered his mouth to keep from making a sound.

Suddenly, Jin stopped thrusting and flipped them over. Y/n was now on top of him and instantly began to ride that big dick. He held her hips tightly as she moved her hips in a circular motion. He palmed her breasts, pinching her sensitive nipples.

"You are so fucking gorgeous in this blissed out state you're in," he moaned to her as she blushed and kept riding him like there was no tomorrow. Tae and Jungkook laughed behind their palms.

"Eh! What are you two pervs doing?" exclaimed Jimin as they looked at each other, knowing they were busted.

"We were walking by and heard them since they're so loud, so we stopped to listen. Damn, I can't wait for my turn," stated Tae as he palmed his semi erect penis through his pajama bottoms and Jungkook the same.

Both ran to their rooms to take care of their little problems. Once they were gone, Jimin put his own ear to the door before shaking his head and walking off, not wanting to seem pervy like them other two maknaes.

"And you're so freaking tight," he moaned once more before she contracted around his dick, coming hard and squirting all over him.

He was almost there, but not quite just yet, so he kept thrusting in and out of her at a quick pace. She was so worn out; she had done laid down on his chest. He grabbed a handful of her ass before warning her, "I'm about to come really hard."

And with that, he reached his own orgasm and kept thrusting until he rode it out. He wrapped her tightly in his arms and kissed the top of her head. He was still semi hard inside of her. She looked at him and smiled.

"That was so nice," she stated. "But you still feel semi hard. Are you not done yet?" she questioned with big eyes as he just smiled and shook his head no.

With that, he pulled out and placed her on all fours. He put on a new condom and slowly entered back into her. It was easy since she was still so wet. Skin slapping against skin was all you could hear. She threw it back at him though she was completely sexed out and exhausted. He stopped moving and let her do it as he watched himself move in and out of her. His member was covered in her juices, and he got even hornier seeing this. He rammed into her at an animalistic pace before they both came together and fell to the bed in a pant.

"Now, I'm sleepy," Jin smiled as he soon heard Y/n already softly snoring.

A/N: Seems like it's just been a lot of smut going on lol. I will try to write a smut-free chapter, but for now, enjoy the smut lol. I know that's what a lot of people want anyway.