Nice, Rare Outing

BTS and Y/n had decided to go out to dinner. They bought out the restaurant for the night so there wouldn't be anyone else there but them. Once again, they would claim Y/n to be their personal assistant. They were all seated around the table. Namjoon sat at the head of the table. Next to him to his left sat Hobi, then Jimin, then Yoongi. Jin sat at the opposite head of the table. Next to him sat Jungkook, then Y/n, and Taehyung rounding it off next to Namjoon.

"This is nice," spoke Y/n as she sipped some water from her glass that everyone had in front of them.

"Yeah, it feels good to be able to hang with noona outside of home," smiled Jungkook, making Y/n smile as well.

Just then the waitress came over with some menus for the table.

"Hello; my name is Winnie, and I'll be your waitress for tonight. Can I start you guys off with anything in particular to drink?" she asked nicely with heart eyes she tried so desperately to hide but didn't go unnoticed by anyone at the table. Y/n put her head down to hide her pending smile.

"Yes, thank you Winnie. I would like a Sprite," spoke Hobi as she wrote down his order.

"A Sprite as well," stated Jimin.

"I would like an orange soda," stated Taehyung.

"I'll take a coke, thank you," stated Yoongi as he continued looking at the menu.

"I'll have a coke as well," stated Jin as she took it down

"Do you have any banana milk?" questioned Jungkook as the waitress smiled.

"Yes, we do sir; is that what you would like?" she asked as he nodded and she wrote down his order.

"I'll take a root beer," Y/n stated as her order was written down.

"Me as well," said Namjoon.

"Was there anything else I could get you all. Maybe an appetizer?" questioned the waitress.

"Can we have one of each of the best-selling appetizers and 3 bottles of your most popular wine?" Namjoon added. Winnie wrote down his request and bowed before leaving to prepare their order.

"One of every appetizer Joon?" questioned Jin as Namjoon nodded.

"Do you think that's enough?" Jungkook questioned now.

"If not, we can always order more Kookie," stated Namjoon.

"This is so relaxing to just hang out with you guys without cameras or anything else interrupting in a public setting," stated Taehyung.

"It really does though. I get a little restless in the dorm sometimes, so that's why it's nice to be able to hang with you guys outside of there. I mean I've co-choreographed a few dances since I've been here, but once I'm done with them, it's back to finding something else to do," stated Y/n as she drank some more water.

"Well, I'm glad we could get you out the dorm for a night. Eat your belly full and drink to your heart's content," laughed Jin as Y/n joined him.

"Okay, I will. Just don't judge me too bad once it happens," she laughed once more.

Soon, the waitress brought out their requested drinks as well as their appetizers.

"Are you guys ready to order your main dish, or do you need some more time?" she spoke.

"Just a few more minutes," spoke Namjoon for everyone. The waitress smiled, slickly eyeing JK.

"Would you like more banana milk oppa? I can see you've drank half of it already," the waitress joked and flirted.