Namjoon and Y/n 🍆

~Three Days Later~

The guys had been in the studio laying down new tracks, and in the dance-studio learning new choreography. After dance rehearsal, Namjoon showered then decided to go back to the studio to do a few touch ups to one of the songs they laid down.

~Author's POV~

Namjoon had come back late from the studio. It was approximately 2:37 in the morning. He was tired. The only thing he wanted to do was just shower and get in the bed. He'd eat something in the morning. Instead of going to his room, however, he stopped on the sofa. He just wanted to sit down for a quick second to rest his eyes. Before he knew it, he was knocked out. 

Y/n had woken up thirsty from her sleep about 20 minutes after Namjoon had fallen asleep. She put on her house slippers and headed up to the main floor because she knew there was nothing she wanted to drink in her personal fridge. She had drunk all her sodas the guys had purchased for her. She walked up the stairs and quietly walked to the kitchen, not wanting to wake anyone up. As she was walking out, she heard some loud snoring coming from the living room. She walked over with her bottle of fruit punch Snapple and saw that it was Namjoon. He looked like he was too exhausted to get up and go to his room. Y/n stood there contemplating whether or not she should wake him up. It had been about a week since she and Jin had hooked up. She smiled remembering how he put those nice, broad shoulders to good use. She shook her head of her naughty thoughts to try and wake Namjoon up.

"Joon! Joonie, wake up!" she called out close to his ear as to not be so loud. She shook his right shoulder, and she heard him mumble something.

"What was that Joon?" she questioned as she put her ear closer to his mouth. As she did this, she heard him moan something inaudible. She gave a confused look.

"You feel so good baby," he moaned again. Was he really having a wet dream right now? Y/n blushed at the thought.

"Joon wake up. You're having a wet dream. Go get..." she was cut off by Namjoon pulling her on top of him. He had a nice grip, too. She struggled to get out of said grip.

"Let go Joon; you're dreaming," she stated as she tried to get up. Finally, his grip loosened.

"I'm ready for my turn," she heard him say clearly this time, but his eyes were still closed.

"Wake up Namjoon!" she shook him one last time, this time he woke up.

"What's wrong? What happened?" he questioned in a slight panic.

"Nothing. You were having a dream. A not so innocent one at that," she smirked, "and I was just trying to wake up you so you could go get in your bed." He looked around. All he could remember was seeing Y/n naked in his dream. He felt so dirty. He also remembers thinking about his turn as he was coming back home. Guess his thoughts were still on her.

"I'm so sorry Y/n; you must think I'm a pervert," he pouted embarrassed. She only smiled at him.

"I don't feel that way at all. We all have wet dreams every now and then. I've had one of all of you, so what's the big deal?" she openly admitted as his mouth dropped open at her freaky confession.

"All of us individually?" he questioned as she laughed at his nosiness.

"No, all together," she flirted with a wink of her eye. She saw the blush creep up on his dimpled cheeks as he covered his face at her honest response. Her eyes traveled down.

"Looks like your big little friend needs some attention," Y/n spoke seductively as she began to undo his jeans that were struggling to contain the monster within them.

"Are you sure you want to do this out here where anyone could walk in on us?" he panted.

"That makes it all the more exciting, don't you think?" she smiled before licking his lower lip.