Does That Really Solve Anything?

Author's Note: Hope you all enjoy the update. Sorry it's so late. Had to think about where to go next with the story, so hopefully it makes sense lol.

~Author's POV~

"You always mentioned being in a situation. Now that I'm thinking about it, you never mentioned having just a boyfriend. You're dating all of them, aren't you?" he questioned with widened eyes.

Y/n was just silent as she looked down, which was enough to give Jackson his answer.

"You said you're in love, but you never said with whom because it's all of them. I'm right, aren't I?" Jackson questioned before Y/n finally shook her head in response.

"I'm thinking back to when I told Joonie about the kiss. I hadn't noticed it then, but I remember him reacting a little angrier than someone who was just a friend would. It makes sense now why he reacted that way. I had just unknowingly admitted that I had kissed his girlfriend," he said shaking his head in disbelief upon this new realization.

Y/n was still silent, biting on her bottom lip.

"Please, don't tell anyone. It's supposed to be a secret. They don't need the world finding out that they're in a polyamorous relationship with an older woman," she begged.

"Of course I won't tell anyone. You're my friend, and Joonie is one of my very best and dearest friends. I would never betray you guys like that. Besides, I've already done enough once before. I know he had to have confronted you afterwards since he didn't react like he already knew about the kiss," Jackson spoke as Y/n sighed her agreeance.

"Yeah, they were a little peeved; especially Jungkook. Namjoon even tried to give me a chance to admit it. I didn't at first, but I eventually did. We worked through it, and now we're good. We decided to be honest and forthcoming with each other from now on so that there's no misunderstandings moving forward," Y/n responded.

"Now I know why the few times I've crossed paths with the guys, Jungkook's interaction seemed forced. Like he was trying to be respectful of me as his hyung, but finding it hard to do so completely. I don't know how I didn't put two and two together sooner," Jackson stated shaking his head, still in shock.

"Now you see why they would only try and make me stay because we are together? I have to just leave when they're not aware. It'll hurt at first, but they'll see it from my point of view in the end," Y/n stated as she continued dwindling her fingers and shaking her legs beneath the table.

There was a brief moment of silence.

"Does that really solve anything? Leaving the country? You just need to talk to all of them. Communication is key right? You said you all promised to be more forthcoming, so you should really just tell them how you feel. Give them chance to work this situation out with you instead of just trying to handle it all on your own," Jackson finally stated as I looked up at him and took in what he was saying.

"You're right. I'll talk to them," Y/n sighed as Jackson just gave her a smile. "Maybe I am being selfish by not discussing with them how I'm feeling. They already felt like I thought I couldn't trust them enough with the you know what, and if I run away, it'll be like I didn't really hear them that day. Thank you, Jackson," I stated as I got up to walk over to him and give him a nice, tight hug. "I have to go and talk to my boyfriends," I smiled before leaving to head back home.

~Y/N's POV~

After my conversation with Jackson, I was feeling a little different about just leaving back to America without the guys knowing. He was right. Running away wouldn't solve anything. It would only hurt the men that I now had admitted to being in love with. Not just to myself, but out loud to someone else as well. I smiled as I walked back home.