The Invitation

~Y/n's POV~

It was one of those rare occasions where the guys were off, and we were all just hanging around the living room doing random things. I was playing Uno with the maknae line. Yoongi was off to himself with his headphones on. Namjoon was off in a corner with a book. Hobi was watching TV. Jin was actually baking cookies that Tae and Jungkook had begged him for. He never can tell those two no. Then all of a sudden there was a knock at the door.

"I'll get that," stated Hobi as he got up to answer the door.

We all just kind of kept doing what we were doing. He walked to the door and opened it.

"Hey Jackson! What brings you here?" I heard Hobi reply after opening the door.

"Hey Hobi. Is Y/n here?" I heard him question.

"Yeah. Come on in," came Hobi's response before Jackson walked in and Hobi closed the door behind him. He had the same look on his face he had a couple weeks ago when I was texting Jackson. It was still very much unreadable. The duo walked into the living area.

"Hello guys. How's everyone doing?" Jackson called out as Namjoon raised his eyes from his book.

"Hey Jackson; how are you doing?" Namjoon greeted his friend as he got up to approach him.

"Nothing, I just came by to see if Y/n was busy, but since you're all here, I guess I can invite you all. We're having a video viewing for our new single, and you guys are more than welcome to come," Jackson stated.

"I mean, if y'all aren't busy," he added. "Trust me, I know how it feels to just be at home when you have time off."

"Well really, I'm only reading a book, so I can come," replied Namjoon as he crossed his arms across his chest.

"I'm a little tired," replied Jungkook as he gave a fake yawn. I laughed a little to myself. Was he jealous?

"I understand," came Jackson's response to Jungkook.

"So, can I take this as a personal invite?" I questioned with a dimpled smile trying to test my jealous theory of not only Jungkook, but the other two maknaes. I could sense the tension and change of atmosphere as soon as they realized it was Jackson at the door.

"Of course, beautiful," Jackson replied with a smile of his own as he unconsciously looked me up and down. I don't think it went unseen by the maknae line who all looked a little peeved but tried to hide it. I could see straight through the fake smiles. I wonder what that's all about. I'll definitely have to find out later, I guess.

"Well how can I turn that down when you came all the way here to ask me in person?" I smiled once more as Jungkook cleared his throat.

"I'm coming, too then," stated Taehyung and Jimin at the same time. I only looked at them. I could see Jungkook eyes kind of roll out the corner of my eye.

"Suddenly I'm not so tired, so I guess I'm coming, too," stated Jungkook.

"Well, if almost everybody is going, I am, too," stated Hobi. He walked over to Yoongi and moved one headphone.

"Do you want to go to Got7's video watch party?" he asked him. He looked around the room and realized everyone was waiting on his response.

"Sure," he answered before moving the headphone back to its spot on his ear.

"I'm just about finished with the cookies, so I guess I can come if everyone else is," Jin said from the entrance of the kitchen.

"What time does it start?" questioned Namjoon. Jackson was a little distracted looking at me as I blushed and smiled.