Introduction

~Author's POV~

BTS were on their way to dance rehearsal. On their way in, they heard Jimin's song Serendipity playing in one of the rooms, so they took a peek inside. There was a young lady dancing to the song. Her body moved so fluidly through the moves that she must have choreographed herself. They all stood there in awe of her skills. She looked like she was a real professional. Their manager ushered the guys into their own studio so that they could start with rehearsal. After 4 hours of practicing, their manager told them that they could go back home to their dorm. 

On the way out, they passed by that same room and saw the young lady still in there. Only this time, she was with members of Got7. They were singing, dancing, laughing, and playing around, but it looked like she was teaching them some choreography. The guys were a little jealous but didn't know why since they didn't even know the young lady. Namjoon started to go in there and speak to Jackson just to have a reason to try to meet her, but they all chose against it and just decided to go ahead and go back home to their dorm.

Three days later, Jimin was going to the dance studio early to get some practice in while the others were still sleeping. When he got to the front of the building, he saw the young lady from before. She sounded upset. He pretended to be doing something on his phone while eavesdropping.

"I only needed on more day to bring you the rest of the money...but my new job pays me tomorrow...Lee, please, I don't have anywhere else to go...Lee...Lee..." she cried. Jimin felt so much pity towards the young lady. 

"Are you okay?" he questioned as she jumped. "Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you," he stated.

"I'm fine thanks," she lied. As she looked at him, she could tell he didn't buy that line one bit.

"I'm not. My jackass of an ex left me stranded here in Korea after I gave up a year of my life to come here with him when he got the opportunity of a lifetime to train for the position of CEO of his company's Houston branch," she started.

"Wait, what do you mean he left you stranded?" Jimin couldn't help but question.

"He ripped up my ticket and took an early flight back while I was sleeping. I could have called my family to try and get a ticket home, but I don't even want to be in the same country as him. That's why I am here still," she confessed. Jimin couldn't believe what he was hearing. Who just sneaks off and leaves their lover in a whole different country?

"That's some really bad stuff to do to someone you love," spoke Jimin. "You seem like you really need a friend right now. I was just going to practice some moves, but I'm free if you need to talk," he offered.

"No, I've already taken up too much of your time. Besides, I have to go and find out where I'm going to lay my head tonight now that I've been kicked out of the room I was renting," she stated as she was about to walk away. He gently grabbed her wrist.

"Really, it's ok. I don't mind. Sometimes it helps to talk about it," spoke Jimin once more. "Come on. I know this nice little cafe where we can get some coffee and a bite to eat. My treat," he offered with a smile. After a brief hesitation, she agreed.

"By the way, I'm Y/N," she stated as they started their journey to the cafe. 

"I'm Jimin," he responded. They finally made it to their destination ten minutes later with some small talk along the way. They found a seat near the window.

"There's something I've been wondering after hearing you speak. Do you mind me asking how do you speak such good Korean?" Jimin questioned. She smiled.

"I took some classes while Jackass was working. Plus, I'm a pretty fast learner," she confessed. 

"Me and my group saw you a few days ago in the dance studio. You were dancing to my song "Serendipity" when we walked in," Jimin replied as the waiter walked over and took their orders. Both ordered coffee and a donut.

"Did you say your song?" she questioned as Jimin just nodded. "So, you're a singer?" she asked in confusion.

"Yeah. I'm a member of the boy band BTS," he confessed. Her mouth dropped. 

"I've heard your songs on the radio, but I never put faces to you guys. Sorry I didn't recognize you. Now I know you're probably way too busy to be bothered with me and my issues right now," she spoke, kind of embarrassed.

"Please, no apologies. It was kind of refreshing not to be recognized," Jimin admitted as she gave him a dimpled smile. "So are you a choreographer or something?" he questioned.

"Yeah. I got a job teaching Got7 a new routine for their new single. That was the job I was getting my first check from to pay for my room before I was kicked out just now. And your song, which is beautiful by the way, I was just freestyling to on that day. I heard it playing in the studio one day, and I fell in love with it, so I just decided to make up a routine for it while waiting for Got7 to arrive," stated Y/N.

"Well the routine, freestyle or not, was beautiful. It was so smooth and angelic," Jimin complimented as he saw a blush on her cheeks. 

He looked at her and she really was beautiful. She had a light caramel complexion, and he estimated she was around 5'4" tall. Where he was the shortest member of BTS, she made him feel taller, lol. Her eyes were hazel with perfectly arched eyebrows. She had long black hair, two dimples, and beautiful full lips. Her curves were definitely dangerous. Jimin had to stop because he felt someone trying to wake up, if you know what I mean. 

"Thanks," she replied shyly. The waiter brought over their order. Jimin watched as she put a lot of sugar in her coffee with some creamer.

"Did you put enough sugar?"Jimin teased as she laughed and blushed again.

"I have to have a lot of sugar in my coffee or I can't drink it," she confessed.

"I guess so," Jimin responded with a smile as well. They did some more small talk. 

"Look Y/N, me and the guys all stay together in one dorm. We have an extra room if you need some place to stay until you get back on your feet. I mean, I'll have to run it by the guys, but I'm sure they won't mind," Jimin replied.

"Oh no Jimin. I could not ask you to do that. Thanks, but no, really," she stated rejecting the offer, but Jimin was determined to get her to let them help her out.

"I won't hear of it. You have no place to go, so that is my way of assisting you with that task. So let's go," he stated as he took out some money to pay for the bill and tip.

"Jimin really..." but she was cutoff.

"Lets go!" The two got up and headed out the door.

"If they don't agree, it's okay," Y/N started but Jimin cut her off.

"They're all nice just like me, so it won't be a problem," Jimin reassured her. They finally made it to BTS's dorm. Jimin unlocked the door and they went inside. 

"Hey guys, could you all come here for a second?" Jimin called out. Soon the Bangtan boys all walked into the living room. 

All eyes were on Y/N. They all recognized her from the dance studio. She could see some of the biting their lips while staring at her. 

"You guys remember the girl we saw dancing at the studio? Well this is Y/N, and well, she needs a place to crash for a little while, so I wanted to offer her one of our extra rooms until she gets back on her feet. However, I wanted to run it by you all first," spoke Jimin. 

"Do you mind if we talk real fast," spoke Namjoon as the guys went into the kitchen.

"You know we're all for helping people, but we dont know her that well to be offering her to stay here," Namjoon replied as everyone agreed. That is when Jimin told them her story. They all felt bad for her and eventually agreed because she was beautiful.

"They all agreed, so let's go get your things," Jimin stated to a happy Y/N....