Taehyung and Y/n 🍆

Since I'm feeling nice today, and it's already done, I'll go ahead and post the next chapter for you guys lol. Enjoy!! Please excuse any errors! Will correct any later.

~Author's POV~

When they got back from the video watch party, Y/n didn't know if the guys wanted to talk about their recent issues and feelings or not. However, she was open to discussing anything they may have wanted to discuss.

"Is there anything you guys want to discuss while we're all up? Or do you all want to wait until tomorrow?" Y/n questioned as soon as they were all inside the living room.

"I think we can put it off until tomorrow. For now, let's just get some rest, yeah?" stated Namjoon as he looked to everyone to see if they agreed. They each gave head nods, and some said yeah.

"Well, that settles it. We can have a sit down tomorrow after breakfast," finalized Joon as they each said their good nights and headed towards their rooms. The maknae line each gave Y/n a quick forehead or cheek kiss before leaving her to her own self.

She walked down to the basement area thinking about her 7 handsome roommates who could possibly be jealous and possessive over her, and she just got a little excited. Were they all just fuck buddies? Did they consider her their girlfriend? Did they consider themselves her boyfriends? There were so many questions going through her mind. She couldn't wait for their sit down in the morning, but for right now, she was a little horny at the thoughts. She decided to just take care of herself while she showered. 

Y/n has always considered herself a very sexual person. As a matter of fact, she kind of wished Taehyung was there wanting his turn. She knew, after her encounter with Jungkook, that it wouldn't be much longer before he would be. If she were to be honest, she was anxious to be with him, too. Y/n had caught him staring at her with nothing but pure lust on several occasions lately. Most times, he would turn his head quickly when she'd catch him. Other times, he didn't care and would keep staring her straight in her eyes without even blinking; his eyes would be full of lust. A sly smirk would usually be plastered on his lips at those moments as well. He was so handsome, and she could see why he was named the most handsome man in the world so many times. If she had to admit it, she was surprised with how patient he'd been towards being the last one. With his actions, she wouldn't have been surprised if would've been outside of Jungkook's room ready for his turn right after they had finished that day.

Most people would say she should feel ashamed of herself sleeping with all the members, but she wasn't. Not even in the least little bit. There was an understanding between her and the guys, so she felt nothing wrong with what they were doing. She was helping them with their sexual needs, and they were, in turn, helping her with hers. There were some times she would get so horny while they were gone that she would have to take care of herself. However, she had enough toys to keep her sated until she could have the real thing from the next person on the list. However, part of her did wonder how things would go once everyone had had their turn. Would it start over? Should it start over? Would it stop completely? Should they just go with the flow of things from that point on? She did tell them she was down for almost anything. And, she really meant it.

After thinking about it, she took off the towel that was wrapped around her and stepped into the nice, hot shower. She closed her eyes as she let the water wet her hair and face up. She took out the shampoo and lathered her hair up. Once she was satisfied that it was clean enough, she then rinsed it out. As her head fell back, she just let the hot water hit her. After a minute or so, she felt a strong set of arms wrap themselves around her small waist and jumped in fear. The person kept her from turning around, but she could feel something really hard against her lower half. From that alone, she knew it was someone much taller than her 5'4" frame. A most handsome somebody, perhaps?