A Little Relief Plotting 🍆

A/N: Here's a new chapter. Hope you enjoy. This is to make up for mistreating our little mochi as one reader helped me realize lol. Enjoy! And no, I didn't really check for any grammatical mistakes, so forgive me ahead of time.

~Author's POV~

It had been about 2 weeks since the threesome between Y/n and Taekook. The guys had been gone once again, so Y/n was once again home alone. It also meant that she hadn't had any sex in two weeks, so it was safe to say she was very horny. They were so busy that they left about 2 days after that. She decided to go shopping for some personal things she needed to pick up. The guys had begun giving her an allowance of sorts not too long after she became their girlfriend. They didn't want to consider it a sugar daddy-sugar baby type relationship or anything, but that's pretty much what it boiled down to. They knew she wasn't working consistently aside from some of the choreography jobs she landed here and there. Therefore, they wanted her to have money available to get what she needed when they weren't around. She declined several times until they finally convinced her to take the money. She had a nice little nest egg saved up since they refused to let her touch her own money whenever they were around to pay for whatever she needed. They were such thoughtful boyfriends.

~In the Store~

Y/n was picking out some feminine products, some body lotions, other personal hygiene products and some more condoms since they were running low. The guys were a lot hornier these days for some reason. Whenever they would return home, it was like a race to see who could get to her quicker. For that reason, there were a lot more threesomes, sometimes foursomes, going on. The freak in her wasn't complaining though. Y/n sincerely enjoyed the multiple orgasms she would always receive. A part of her couldn't help but think that aside from just needing to get out their own sexual frustrations, they were overcompensating in the sex department to keep her from thinking of straying whenever they were gone. They wanted her to travel with them more frequently, but Y/n didn't want to raise any suspicions by always being around them, so they understood. That's why they had to wait even longer to sleep with her, so that's also why they were like horny dogs whenever they returned.

Y/n looked up and saw Jackson and JB walking through the store. She didn't want anything weird between them, so she spoke when they came near her rather than avoiding them as she first thought to do.

"Hey guys," she said as they both looked up and saw her before giving her a hug. Jackson made his quick not wanting to make things more uncomfortable than they may have been already.

"Hey," they both responded as they hugged her.

"How have you been?" Jackson questioned as she smiled.

"I'm alright. How about you two?" she counter questioned.

"Good." It was JB who replied to her this time. He was well aware of what had happened between them. 

Even though there was an apology and acceptance of said apology, he knew it still would take some time before things got back to normal between the two of them.

"I see you getting some shopping done huh?" stated Jackson as he looked down into her basket, briefly noticing the condom boxes before looking away quickly. 

Seeing her buying so many condoms made him feel some type of way, but he tried to ignore it. Besides, what right did he have to be jealous? Y/n wasn't his girlfriend, no matter how bad he wished she was. He had been placed in the friend zone. It was going to be hard, but he knew that's what was best for their friendship to remain intact. Y/n didn't fail to notice him briefly eyeing the condoms. At least she was being smart and keeping it safe by using protection.

"Yeah, I was running low on a few things, so here I am," she spoke as he nodded his head, avoiding looking at her now. JB could sense the tension rising, so he decided to end their interaction.