Apology Sex 🍆

A/N: Per usual, please excuse any grammatical errors ya girl may have made! 🤣

"Next time you three keep us waiting, you won't eat," scolded Jin as soon as Yoongi, Jimin, and Y/n walked into the dining room area to eat.

The other members snickered at the trio getting in trouble. Jin had been in there angry rapping because he was mad that they were taking so long. He didn't understand why they would choose the time so close to him making lunch to have their little nasty rendezvous. Yoongi just threw the others a mean look before taking his seat next to Hobi. Jimin and Y/n filled in the other remaining empty seats. Everyone then proceeded to eat their lunch with small banter in between. Afterwards, they decided to watch a movie. They let Y/n choose and promised not to complain about her choice. She chose a romcom, and they all had no choice but to watch it. Jungkook tried to get her to watch an Iron Man movie, but she declined quickly. She was more of an X-Men type of girl. She loved the Storm character.

~With Jin and Y/n the Next Night~

There was a knock at Jin's door. He got up to answer it. It was Y/n smiling at him. He couldn't help but smile back.

"You need anything noona?" he questioned.

"Yeah, I was wondering if I could sleep with you tonight?" Y/n questioned nonchalantly.

"Of course. Do you even have to ask?" he questioned once more as he moved to allow her to come inside.

Y/n plopped down on his bed with a little bounce. Seeing her body bounce like that, Jin could feel himself twitching in his loose RJ pajama bottoms. She was wearing a hot pink, silk, two-piece shorts nightie with light pink lace on the edges. She was fully aware that pink was his favorite color, so that is why she was deliberately wearing what she had on. The fact that she, Jimin, and Yoongi had made him mad the day before had her wanting to personally make it up to him.

"I didn't just want to assume anything," she smirked as she crossed her legs.

"Well go ahead and lay down," Jin stated as she looked over at him with lust filled eyes.

"Not just yet," she flirted back. Jin knew what she really wanted from the moment she knocked on his door wearing what she was wearing.

~Y/n's POV~

I got up from the bed and walked over to Jin. I got on my tippy toes and gently kissed him on his lips as he quickly began to kiss me back passionately. His large hands dropped down to the small of my back then to the curve of my ass grabbing a handful of it as he kissed my neck. That's when he took my top off, revealing my bare breasts, and began to lay kisses on my breasts. By now, my nipples were extremely hard from excitement.

He licked my nipples as I bit down on my lower lip. Then he dropped down to his knees and began laying open mouth kisses on my bare stomach. His tongue dipped around my belly button ring. Next, he pulled down my shorts, revealing my bare womanhood. He parted my legs some and began to poke at my clit with the tip of his tongue. Immediately, I began to drip even more than I already was. It felt so good, but I wanted his mouth around it. For five minutes he just licked it with his tongue teasingly. Jin had even placed my right leg over his broad shoulder to further tease me. 

Finally, he got up, walked me over to the bed, laid me back on it, spread my legs once more, and began tongue kissing my lower lips. Finally, he gave me what I wanted and started sucking on my clit. It felt so good, I was trying to get away, but he only shook his head, holding me down by my waist, as he continued licking and sucking on my fat, wet womanhood. He snaked two fingers in and out of me while he continued eating me out. I came two times by the time he'd had his fill of tasting me.

He stood up and pulled off his clothes before climbing on top of me as we kissed while I wrapped my legs around his waist. He reached into his nightstand and took out a condom. I took it from him and placed it on top of the nightstand. I wanted to taste him, too. I made him lay down and crawled in between his legs. I began to slowly stroke him even further into hardness before licking the head of his dick. I could taste the precum and felt myself get even wetter if that's even possible. I put the head into my mouth then released it to lick around it. The tip of my tongue licked his slit as he moaned in pleasure; hands on the back of my head trying not to fuck into my mouth just yet. I then proceeded to take him all the way down my throat, after relaxing it, in one go.

"Fuck, noona!" he moaned in surprise, now rubbing my head.

I pulled all the way up then all the way back down. I continued this motion, sloppily licking his beautiful dick in the process. I soon started to slurp on it as filthily as I could to garner a reaction from Jin. It almost sounded pornographic. I bobbed my head up and down before he started thrusting into my mouth. Tears ran down the side of my face from pleasure. Just as my jaw was about to start hurting, he came down my throat. I swallowed all that I could swallow before releasing him with a loud and obscene pop. I laid back and spread my legs as far as they could go.

"Please, I need you inside me now Jin!" I panted as he smirked then settled in between my parted legs. He slapped my clit with the head of his dick before slowly sliding it inch by inch inside of my tight, wet walls. Once he was inside of me, he just sat there trying to let me adjust to his size. My face only slightly contorted into pain, but that was just the initial feeling.

"Are you okay noona?" he questioned as I smiled.

"Yes, I'm okay. You can move now Jinnie,"

"I'll be gentle," he spoke in a soft, assuring voice as he gave me a small peck.

He slowly began to move in and out of me. Soon, that pain became nothing but pure pleasure. Finally, he started pumping into me harder, giving me long, deep strokes. It felt so good. I wrapped my legs around his waist. My nails were digging all over his broad shoulders and back. He was sucking on my neck like crazy, so I knew I would be bruised up. He then placed my legs on his shoulders and angled into a different direction that hit directly on my g-spot.

"Right there! Right there! Again, please!" I cried out as he obliged my screams and repeatedly stabbed at my spot deep within my walls. I came hard around him, but I still wanted more.

"Can I ride you Jinnie?" I questioned as he rolled over with me so I could do just that.

I began to ride him like a horse as he helped to bounce me up and down on his hardness. He played with my breasts as they went up and down before sitting up to alternately take both nipples into his warm, wet mouth. Then I felt his thumb on my clit; I soon came over his condom-wrapped dick once again. By now, I was way overstimulated. However, Jin had yet to have his release. As I began to calm down from my orgasm, he placed me on all fours and got it from me doggy style. He smacked me on my big, round ass and made me cum again. Not long after, he finally reached his own orgasm, and we fell to the bed on top of each other, panting and all sweaty. Once he rolled off of me, he pulled the condom off his limp dick, tied it off, and tossed it into the trash bin.

"I knew this is what you wanted from the moment you knocked on my door," Jin smirked as I could only blush and smile.

"And I definitely wasn't going to deny that good loving," Jin flirted causing me to hide my face in his neck.

"It was just my way of apologizing for the threesome with Yoongi and Jimin at lunch yesterday," I stated as he pecked me on my lips.

"You're forgiven," he joked with his famous laugh. Then he got up to get a towel. After cleaning us both up, we got on the side of the bed that was clean and went to sleep.

A/N: Just a little smut update. I will try to make the next chapter a little less smut filled, but for now, I hope you enjoyed Y/n trying to make it up to Jin for being late for his lunch due to her being nasty with Yoonmin 🤣