Just a Little Role Play 🍆

A/n: Sorry for the late update. It's really a flashback to a role play scene I mentioned in the last chapter I believe. But anyway, someone wanted me to post the role play scene, so here it is. I promise the next chapter is coming though. Enjoy this smut for now!!!

Everyone was situated in the living room area. Y/n had suggested they do a role play. Just as she had picked their original order of sex, they picked who would do a scene with her. Since they were all her boyfriends, they would watch it play out. Tae was the lucky one this time around. Everyone else was seated on the couch. There was a computer desk in the corner that they would definitely be making us of.

~Start Scene~

Y/n decided to speak with her math teacher after school. It was about her grade which was not to her liking or what she was used to making. She knocked on the door. She soon heard a deep voice tell her to come in, so that's what she did.

"Ah, Y/n, how can I help you?" he questioned looking up from his desk and removing his glasses.

(They could hear giggles from some of the others in the room as well as some shhhs to make hush up)

"Hi Mr. Kim. I wanted to know if there was any way that I could get my grade up to an A. I'm making straight A's in all of my other classes except for this one. Maybe your class is just too advanced even for me," she spoke to Taehyung. She was wearing a naughty school-girl uniform that consisted of a white crop top, a short red plaid skirt, white knee-high stockings that were attached to her red panties with a garter, and some black Mary Jane pumps. Tae was wearing a simple white button down and khaki slacks.

"Well, I'm actually free right now, so if you want, I can give you some extra tutoring," he offered as she smiled brightly.

"Really! I would greatly appreciate that sir," she smiled as she pulled an extra chair up to his desk.

They began going over some of the equations she was having the most trouble with. Ten minutes into the tutoring, she felt Mr. Tae's hand on her left thigh. She bit her lip trying to conceal any sounds from escaping her mouth. She also ignored it, even though the touch was driving her crazy. She, along with every other girl in school, had a crush on Mr. Kim. Any of them would kill to be in her position right now.

"Is something wrong sweetie?" he questioned innocently, as if he hadn't just placed his hand on her thigh.

"N-no. Everything is good," she stuttered trying to control herself.

"Ok. Well do you understand how we got to that answer?" he questioned as he nonchalantly began rubbing her thigh up and down. Her wetness was growing inside her panties with each movement of his big hand because it was moving closer and closer to her womanhood.

"K-kind of," she stuttered.

Truthfully speaking, she was too distracted by what he was doing to her under his desk to even pay attention. Now his hand was rubbing on her inner thigh. Her eyes darted to the left to give him a side eye. She noticed his slight smirk, so she felt bold. Slowly, she guided his hand directly over her womanhood. Tae turned his head and looked at her with a shocked smirk. He didn't think she would be so bold with her willingness to allow him to touch her where he'd always wanted to touch her since she first stepped foot into his classroom. He decided to test her even more by sliding his hand right into her panties and gently rubbing her clit. The moan he elicited from her was like music to his ears, so he took the chance to keep rubbing it in nice, slow circles. Wondering just how far she was willing to let him take this.

After playing with her clit for a few minutes, he slid two of his long fingers down and into her wet hole. He felt her squeeze around his fingers as she raised her hips up. He then went in and began laying wet, open-mouthed kisses on her neck. She leaned over to give him more access as he began to mark her neck with a few hickeys. With how wet she was, he was able to slide his fingers further inside of her. He could tell she was enjoying it. She began moaning more and gyrating on his fingers. When he knew she was close, he pulled his fingers out of her and placed them into his mouth.