Jimin and Y/n 🍆

~Author's POV~

Jimin and Y/n hurried down the stairs to her room. Both were horny as hell, as were the 6 other guys upstairs. The two started kissing all the way to the bed rubbing all over one another.

"You are so beautiful," Jimin panted as he attacked Y/n's neck with rushed kisses and licks and bites.

"And you are so handsome, but slow down," she blushed pushing him back a little with a smile.

"Sorry; it's just that it's been a while. Really, I'm sorry," he blushed looking away.

"It's alright; you know I understand. I told you all how long it's been for me as well," she replied as she sat on the bed. "I guess we both kind of got carried away though," she added.

"Well let me do this properly in the gentleman way," Jimin smirked back as he pulled her back to her feet.

That's when he placed his hands on the nape of her neck and pulled her to him to gently kiss her full lips. They then started kissing more. She wrapped her arms around his neck and deepened the kiss. He bit her bottom lip and quickly probed her mouth with his tongue. The two kissed until they needed to catch their breaths.

"I think we're both wearing too many clothes," she flirted as he nodded his head in agreeance.

He raised her sundress up and over her head, revealing the matching black lace bra and panty set she was wearing. He bit and sucked his bottom lip staring at her. His eyes scanned every curve of her body, and believe me, she had curves for days.

"You can touch me you know," she smiled as his hands immediately grasped her waist pulling her closer to him for another quick kiss. He rubbed his hands up and down the sides of her body. She took it upon herself to untuck and remove his shirt. His hands still roamed her body as she began to unbutton and unzip his pants. Slowly she pulled them down along with his boxers. His member quickly sprung out of the confinement of the boxers and lay flat against his stomach. It was really impressive for Jimin being a little guy, lol.

"Now you still have way too many clothes on. Don't you think we should even it up by removing this," he questioned unsnapping her bra and taking it off. "And these?" he stated as he began to slide down her panties, that were already wet with anticipation. She stepped out of them when they fell to the floor and kicked them to the side. Now both stood nude before one another.

Jimin could no longer resist the temptation to touch her, so he gently palmed her breasts and squeezed them. Then, he bent down and took her right nipple into his waiting mouth. The bud quickly hardened in his mouth as he sucked at it causing a moan to escape her lips that were now parted. He went to the other nipple and gave it the same attention. He laid her back on her bed and she scooted back as he crawled in between her legs. She immediately wrapped them around his small waist. The two engaged in another kiss before he started laying a trail of hickeys and kisses down her body. He swirled his tongue inside of her navel before going lower. He looked up at her as she leaned on her elbows looking down at him. Jimin then spread her legs and laid kisses on her inner thighs. She rubbed his head and smiled that dimpled smile that had started to drive him crazy. He kissed her clit and she pulled her legs back on instinct. Jimin then gave the wet nub long, slow licks. He trailed his tongue down her wet slit and licked inside of her. He led his tongue back to her clit and sucked on it, causing a loud moan to escape her mouth as she threw her head back. He slid two fingers inside of her as he continued licking and sucking on her clit. He spread her lower lips and licked all over her womanhood.

"Jimin, I'm about to cum," she warned as he continued eating her out. Within a few minutes, she was coming directly into Jimin's mouth. He continued tasting her through her orgasm. When he had licked her clean, he slid back up her body and kissed her. She could taste herself on his tongue.

"You taste so sweet baby girl," he moaned into the kiss. She then flipped the two of them over making Jimin laugh at the struggle. She climbed in between his legs and lowered herself to where she was eye level with his member.

She stroked him up and down a few times, but then she licked the tip that was already leaking with precum. He closed his eyes in pleasure. She licked the underside of his dick and sucked at his balls. Jimin's hands gripped her long hair as she then began to slowly take him into her mouth. The part she couldn't take in, she stroked up and down. She hallowed out her cheeks and then began to slowly deep throat him. She only choked for a second as she relaxed her throat to take him all the way in. With assistance from Jimin, she began to bob her head up and down on him. Jimin's toes were curling and his eyes were rolling back. He soon came without warning down her throat as she swallowed it all. She got up wiping her mouth of the cum that dripped down her chin. Jimin was so turned on by her sucking skills that he roughly grabbed her by the head into another kiss. She stroked his dick until he got hard again, which didn't take long.

"Fuck me Jimin," Y/n moaned into the kiss as she gave him a condom out of her bedside drawer and put it on him. She pushed him back as she lined his dick at her wet entrance and slowly sank down onto it. Once he bottomed out she placed her hands on either side of Jimin's head. He looked up at her and rubbed her cheek.

"Are you okay?" he questioned before placing his hands on her hips.

"Yes, I'm just enjoying you being inside me," she smirked before she began to rock on top of him. He rubbed her ample ass as she slowly began riding him.

"You are so fucking sexy," he groaned as she picked up the pace. He was letting her do all the work right now, and she didn't seem to mind. Now she was bouncing up and down on him. He smacked her ass causing it to jiggle. She now was grinding in a circular motion.

"Fuck!" they both moaned at the new pleasure.

Her thighs were starting to hurt and Jimin realized it, so he started thrusting up into her. Skin slapping skin and their moans filled the room. He sat up and held her close to his body as he continued his thrusts. She bit his neck and it made him more excited. She started back grinding against him as well. The two engaged in another kiss. Jimin switched them to a laying down position with him on top of her. He placed her legs on his shoulders as he slammed into her over and over again.

"I'm coming!" she screamed out, clinging onto Jimin.

"So am I baby!" he screamed out. The two of them came together and Jimin kept thrusting to ride out his orgasm. Soon, they both lay in their position trying to come down from their high. After both calmed down, they looked at each other smiling. 

"I needed that release," she smiled, chest moving up and down.

"Me too," he panted, chest moving equally as fast as hers. 

"One more round?" she questioned getting back on him.

"I guess one more time couldn't hurt," she smiled and that started round 2.