Jungkook and Y/n 🍆

Y/n was in the kitchen washing the few dishes that were in the sink and just trying to tidy it up a little. The guys were all asleep in their respective rooms due to being tired after arriving back at the dorm in the early morning. They had been gone for 2 weeks doing promotional things for their upcoming tour. It had been approximately 3 hours since they'd returned. Y/n was wearing a jean skirt and a white tank top. She was so busy drying off the cup in her hand that she hadn't heard the footsteps approaching her from behind. Strong arms slowly wrapped around her waist as a chin was placed on her right shoulder. She immediately recognized his scent, so she didn't have to even turn around to see who it was.

"Hey Kookie; what are you doing up already? Shouldn't you still be asleep getting some much-needed rest?" she questioned as she dried off the last cup.

"How'd you know it was me?" he questioned.

"I know your scent," she replied as she continued putting the dishes away.

"Oh, do you now? Uh. Well, I had slept enough. You know what today is right?" he questioned, his hand sneaking beneath her tank top to touch the bare skin on her stomach, as she pretended to play dumb. She was now sure he wanted his turn at being with her today, as in right now. He'd been a somewhat patient bunny, but she wanted to play with him a little longer.

"No, is today something special?" she questioned back as she just stood there as if she was pondering what it could be. That's when she felt a soft kiss at the nape of her neck. It sent a tingle down her spine, and she could feel his smirk.

"Does that ring any bells?" he asked as his hand went to her waist and gently squeezed it.

"No, I can't say it does," she responded, keeping her game with Jungkook going a little longer. That's when he turned her around and lifted her onto the counter like she weighed nothing. This caused a slight blush on her smooth, caramel complexion.

"I think you know exactly what I'm talking about," he growled biting his bottom lip and encasing her between his arms. Y/n just shook her head defiantly.

"I've been a good bunny patiently waiting for my turn with you. You can pretend you don't know what today is, but I'm definitely about to remind you," he stated as his hands ran up and down both sides of her body.

That's when he wrapped her legs around his waist while he began peppering her neck with kisses. She leaned her head to the side to grant him more access, loving the feeling of his lips against her skin. That's when he began kissing her on her lips. Y/n willingly let him dominate the kiss. Her hand went to his nape to deepen the kiss. That's when Jungkook lifted Y/n from the counter as she tightened her legs around him and carried her to his bedroom. He kicked the door closed once they were in the room. He locked it and walked with her to his bed. He gently threw her on it because he knew his own strength. There was such a hunger in his eyes as he looked down at her while he removed his shirt before climbing onto the bed and hovering over her. He began unbuttoning her skirt before pulling it off of her. She removed her own shirt revealing the matching purple bra and panty set she was wearing. Jungkook bit his bottom lip again at the sight before him. Jungkook from a few years ago would never be as bold as he was being right now with Y/n. He sure was happy he broke out of that being nervous around girls phase he was in, because these kinds of moments drove him wild nowadays.

"You are so beautiful noona," he complimented as she smiled her dimple smile. He touched the right one before she pulled his face closer to hers.

"And you are so handsome," she replied before crashing their lips together again.

As they kissed, Jungkook smoothly unsnapped her bra and pulled it off. Then, he slid her wet panties down her legs and off with her assistance. He sucked a few hickeys along her neck and shoulder blades before trailing kisses lower. He greedily sucked at her breasts as she moaned beneath him. While catering to her nipples, he allowed his hands to travel lower down her body. He slid his middle finger across her clit a few times before sliding it inside of her wetness. Y/n's legs spread instantly granting him more access. He added another finger and moved it in and out of her at a slow, agonizing pace. She grabbed onto his bicep with the tattoos and grabbed at it. She had a big muscle kink, and she secretly loved Jungkook's tattoo sleeve.