The Cure for Boredom 🍆

Author's Note: This is a new chapter sooner than I've been updating as of late, lol. I just got the urge to write a little smut idea that came to my mind. Now it's finished, so enjoy!!

~Author's POV~

Y/n was so glad that everything that happened between her, her ex and Jackson was out and dealt with. She was even happier that Jungkook didn't take long to get over being so possessive and mad at the entire situation. The lines of communication had definitely been more open over the next few weeks. The guys still had traveling to do over the following weeks, but she did tag along a few times. She felt like people were suspicious of what her true relationship to the guys really was, but no one had the gall to question it. Everyone was back home now, but the guys had to rehearse for upcoming events. Tae and Jungkook came home from dance practice a little earlier than expected. Tae headed directly to his room as Jungkook headed towards the living room where he heard the TV on. Y/n was sitting on the couch watching a movie when Jungkook went and sat down next to her.

"Kookie, what are you doing here? I thought you guys were at rehearsal tonight," she questioned wondering what the maknae was doing there so early.

"We all learned enough of the routine that our choreographer let us go an hour early. Me and Tae came back here. He's in the room. Jimin hyung went hang out with Taemin hyung. Yoongi hyung went to Genius lab. Hobi hyung decided to stay after with the choreographer to get the moves down better. Jin hyung and Namjoon hyung went to Joon hyung's studio," Jungkook explained as Y/n just nodded her head in understanding.

"In other words, everyone went somewhere, but you and Tae came home to do nothing," she smiled as he pouted at her.

"We came to hang with you noona," he stated and gave a mad face. Y/n could not help but smile at his reaction.

"You're too cute Kookie," she joked as she pinched his cheeks; he could feel them heating up from her touch.

"Stop noona," he blushed as he playfully swatted her hand away.

She just smiled. He touched her right dimple. Y/n pulled her blanket up to her neck to continue watching her movie. Jungkook looked over to her.

"Are you cold noona?" he laughed.

"No, why do you ask?" she questioned.

"Well, you look like a burrito wrapped in that blanket," he giggled as she playfully rolled her eyes.

"A little, but I don't mind. I would rather be cold than hot, so all I need is my blanket, and I'm good," she replied as she pulled her legs up to her chest.

"Noona, you still look cold. I can turn the air down if you like. We were kind of hot when we got back, so I lowered it down before I came in here," Jungkook tried to explain.

"No Kookie, really, I'm fine," Y/n insisted.

"Okay, if you say so," he shrugged and stared at the television. After a few minutes of silence, Jungkook spoke again, "I'm about to go shower."

"Okay," came Y/n's response as Jungkook got up and headed to his room to do just that.

Luckily, each guy had their own bathroom attached to their rooms. That is why they chose this dorm. Y/n continued watching the movie. Five minutes later, Tae walked into the living room and sat in the seat Jungkook had just evacuated.

"Hey noona. How are you today?" he questioned as he popped his neck.

"I'm fine but didn't that hurt?" she questioned about his neck popping because it cracked pretty loudly.

"What?" he questioned as she pointed to his neck. He laughed at her reaction. "No," he smiled.

"I guess. I can only pop my knuckles. People always tell me I'll never get a ring on my finger because I'm always popping them," she stated as Taehyung just laughed.