Been a Minute Hasn't It? 🍆

Author's Note: Okay, I literally just uploaded the last chapter like five minutes ago, but I wanted to go ahead and upload this smut chapter for you guys since it was already finished. As usual, please ignore any grammar mistakes because I did not proofread it at all, lol. Enjoy! 💦😜

~Y/n's POV~

Aside from all the currently ongoing drama with my stupid ass ex, I was really enjoying my life. I had 7 great boyfriends. Who else can claim that? All of them were sweet as pie though they had their moments, as does anyone. They were all great in bed, and no, that is not just an exaggeration. All that dancing really paid off. If you know, you know. It had been about two weeks since the dance studio incident. I was told they were able to deliver the restraining order to him since he indeed was at that hotel. They all had done their best to keep my mind off him. Namjoon was maybe the angriest of all of them. He just didn't like the way he was speaking to me like I was his possession to control.

Keeping my mind off everything included a lot of random hookups these days. A lot of quickies because they've also been so busy. Sometimes, I had to use my toys when they weren't around, but for the most part, I was still very sexually satisfied with our arrangement. When I stop to think about it, it had been a minute since Hobi and I really had any real one on one time, and today was going to be the day that changed. Everyone was out doing their own individual schedules. He got home a little earlier than the rest. He smiled at me as I sat next to him on the sofa. He was watching TV and dealing with his phone. Always the multitasker.

"What are you watching?" I questioned as I placed my head on his shoulder.

"Some K-drama that I'm not really paying any attention to, to be honest," he said before placing a kiss on the top of my head. I smiled.

"Well, if you're not watching it, why not just turn it off? Your head is buried in your phone anyway," I stated as he laughed and put his phone down.

"No, I'm not, see," he joked as I laughed back at him.

"Well, since you're not busy with the TV or your phone, wanna fool around?" I questioned.

"Clear and straight to the point, huh?" he laughed as I did as well.

"Well, I'm in desperate need of some Hobi loving. Aside from the quickies every now and then, it's been far too long since were able to really be intimate," I pouted as I played with the button on his shirt.

"It has been some weeks, hasn't it?" he questioned after thinking about it for a minute.

"Yep, so what are you going to do about it? No one's here but us, so we can be as loud as we want to be," I flirted as I started peppering his neck with soft, feather-like kisses. He moaned a little.

"Yeah, until they walk in like we did that time you, Tae and Jungkook were in here having that threesome," he joked.

"Well, if they do, they do. I'm horny. How 'bout you?" I stated getting straight to the point again as he laughed. He leaned in and placed a kiss on my lips. I kissed him back. What started off slow and sensual soon turned passionate. We soon parted for air.

I straddled Hobi's lap. As we started back kissing, he ran his hands up and down my back before landing them on my round ass, squeezing the cheeks hard. That instantly caused me to wet my panties. I began to grind my covered mound against his hardening crotch. I threw my head back in pleasure as he roughly sucked at my exposed neck. I knew I would have a mark there tomorrow, but I didn't care. I kissed him again before raising my head so that he could remove my shirt. As soon as my shirt was off, he was on my bra, unsnapping it with such speed and precision.

He quickly took in one nipple soon followed by the other. I bit my bottom lip as I stared at his eyes that were looking up at me as he had a mouth full of nipple and breast. I began to grind on him harder until he could take no more. He released the breast that now occupied his mouth before laying me down on the couch. He swiftly pulled down my shorts along with my panties. I was now completely naked, looking directly into those brown orbs of his. Hobi took off his own shirt, shorts, and boxers and stood naked before me; allowing me to take in the work of art that was his body. He hovered over me, kissing me passionately. Next, he pulled me back into the straddling position over his lap as he sat back down on the sofa while he palmed my now naked ass, bouncing it up and down. I smiled against his lips as we continued kissing. He wrapped his hands around my small waist and pulled me up to where his face was now eye level with my wet, dripping pussy.

I could feel his breath on my panic button before his tongue swiped across it. He held me in place by the waist as he continued sucking and licking on my clit. I soon balanced myself, allowing him the chance to let his hands slip down to my thick thighs. His tongue then went down between my lower lips as I began to grind against his face faster and faster the more wonderful it began to feel. That masterful tongue was soon snaking inside of my wet pussy, driving me crazy. Next, he stuck two fingers inside of my wet entrance while still wreaking havoc on my clit with his mouth. I soon squirted from all the pleasure as he lapped up all my juices. He ate me out a little while longer before letting me down onto the sofa. Boy, was I spent.

However, I wanted to return the favor, so I slid down onto my knees and licked his leaking head. I could taste his pre-come that was a little salty but not too much. After licking the underside of his dick along his veins, I took him slowly into my warm mouth inch by inch while relaxing my throat. I stroked what wouldn't fit with my hands, twisting it just like I knew he liked it. I looked up at him just as he threw his head back in pleasure. I hummed against it causing him to grip my head as his body jerked upwards. I gagged a little from his movement but continued sucking him off. He pulled me off his dick then reached for his wallet and pulled out a condom. I took it from him before putting it on him slowly with my mouth.

Once again, I straddled him and slowly guided his hard member into my wet juice box. We both moaned as I took all of him deeply inside of me. It took a little time to readjust to feeling him inside of me because it had been so long. I looked him in his eyes and saw the lust and want he had for me. Once I was ready, I began to slowly move up and down on him. He bit down on his bottom lip as I began riding him harder and faster. His hands went to my hips as he began bouncing me up and down on him.

"Fuck," Hobi moaned as I wrapped my arms tightly around his neck as my grinding intensified. It felt so good.

"You feel so tight! Feel so good!" Hobi moaned into my ear once more as I moaned back. He gently bit my earlobe.

"So do you Hobi," I cried out as he hit that spot deep within me.

With that, he flipped me over to my back on the sofa while he was still inside of me. This new angle allowed him to hit my spot even better. He pushed my legs all the way back to my chest and began giving me deep, long thrusts, hitting my spot every time. I was on the edge, and he could tell.

"I know you're close noona. Damn, you feel so good around me. Are you gonna come for me?" Hobi spoke as he continued ramming himself into me.

"Yes, I'm so close Hobi, baby, I'm so c-close!" I yelled back feeling that familiar coil in the pit of my stomach.

He sped up his pace and I came all over his condom wrapped member. Wasting no time, he pulled out of me then turned me over onto my stomach. Slowly, he reentered me, and I started throwing it back at him while he just sat behind me even though I was oversensitive. He reached down and started rubbing my clit before he continued ramming himself inside of me faster and harder. My walls soon contracted around him before my next orgasm quickly erupted. It was so big that it caused him to come right after from how tight my walls were squeezing around him. He fell on top of me as I fell onto the sofa. After a few minutes, he finally got up off from me so that we both could sit up. He pulled me into a kiss that just really did something to me. There were a lot of emotions in it. I'm just not quite sure what all it was, but it sure garnered a smile from me and him both.