The Truth Revealed

Author's Note: Sorry once again for the long wait to update. Here is the newest chapter. Will try to update the next one sooner. Just don't quote me on that though, lol. I apologize in advance if there are any errors. I didn't reread it through to make sure it was all good. Enjoy!

~Namjoon's POV~

I made it home and went to my room to shower. No one was in the living area, so I'm guessing they were all in their own rooms. We needed to have a conversation with noona, so once I was finished, I called everyone to the living room. They all started filing in, including Y/n.

"Hey, thanks for coming in here everyone. I just needed to discuss some things with you guys. Noona, we couldn't help but notice you've been acting a little off these last few days. Is there anything you wanted to discuss with us?" I started, hoping she'd just admit to what happened.

"Have I?" she questioned instead.

"Yeah, you have been," stated Hobi.

"I was just a little homesick you know, missing my family," she replied. I couldn't say that wasn't part of it because I'm not in her head, but she was still keeping the truth away from us.

"Okay, well I just came from the gym, and guess who I ran into," I started as the others all took guesses.

"Who?" they all asked after I rejected all their answers.

"Jackson," I finally replied as I saw her choke on the water that she had just taken a sip of.

"Are you okay noona?" Jungkook questioned in concern, patting her on her back. After a minute or so, she regained her composure and shook her head.

"We hadn't seen each other in a while, so we chatted it up," I stated looking directly at her. She noticed and instantly put her head down. "And guess who he asked me about?" I added.

"Noona," answered Yoongi as I looked at him in shock. I almost forgot how observant hyung is.

"How'd you know?" I questioned back.

"Just a guess. Am I right? Besides, noona's been avoiding him like the plague ever since we got back home. Plus, the way she's looking down and anywhere but at us, I conclude that I am," he stated as I smiled.

"Yes. Noona, last chance. Anything you want to tell us?" I questioned, causing the others to look around confused.

"He kissed me," she stated after some time as everyone's eyes bulged out at her confession.

"What?" roared Taehyung, causing Y/n to flinch a little.

"I felt him staring at my lips, but he kept turning his eyes away while I was bandaging up his lip that was bleeding. Then he just kissed me. It only lasted a few seconds before I immediately pushed him away once I realized what was happening. He just really caught me off guard you guys. I am so sorry, I swear. I just didn't know how to tell you guys or if I even should. He had been trying to apologize in all the texts and messages I was ignoring," she let out with tears coming down her face.

"I just didn't want you guys to think I invited the kiss because I didn't, but I guess I should have had more faith in you guys," she added.

Everyone had a sympathetic look on their face for her. All except for Jungkook. He looked pissed as hell. Our maknae has always been a little possessive. That's when Hobi went over to her and pulled her into a hug as she buried her face into his shoulder and cried. He rubbed her back up and down gently. Tae still looked a little mad but less so than Jungkook.

"Mistakes happen. If he kissed you first, there's no way we could blame you for that," Jin replied as he too began rubbing her on her back. "You could have just told us instead of Joonie having to find out from Jackson," he added as she sniffled.