Sexual Tension

~Author's POV~

It had been about a month since Y/n had moved into BTS's dorm. To say the sexual tension wasn't thick would be a straight up lie. All of the guys had at one point or the other thought some not so innocent thoughts about their temporary roommate. Even Y/n had her own impure fantasies about each member. She could feel their eyes on her when she would unintentionally bend down in front of them. If walking around and they bump shoulders, she would feel an electric spark from whomever the contact was with. If being honest, she had gotten herself off to her explicit thoughts of the Bangtan Boys. That's when a thought occurred to her. A new way to help pay her way with them. Y/n wanted to suggest them all becoming friends with benefits. The guys had a week off, so they were all at the dorm at the moment. She decided to take a quick shower before presenting her idea to the guys. When she got out, she put on a matching black lace bra and panty set. She covered it with a hot pink sundress. After applying her favorite lotion to her arms and legs, she put on some hot pink flip flops.

"Here goes nothing," she spoke to herself before gathering up the courage to finally head up to the main floor where the guys were. When she made it to the living space upstairs, she saw all of them. Namjoon, Jin, Hobi, and Yoongi were sitting on the sofa watching TV. As usual, Yoongi was halfway sleep. Jimin, Taehyung, and Jungkook, aka the Maknae line, were sitting at the table playing Uno and talking.

"Hey guys," she smiled as they all looked up with their own smiles and greeted her. She took a seat next to Hobi on the sofa and laid her head on his shoulder.

"You look really nice. That color is very pretty against your honey complexion," he smiled causing her to blush.

"Aww, thanks Hobi," she said, placing a quick kiss on his cheek. He was the one blushing now, feeling all his friends' eyes on him. She got in his lap and wrapped her hands around his neck and placed her head on his shoulder, kicking out her legs like a little girl. He could only laugh as she sat back up.

"No, but seriously, there is something I wanted to talk to you all about if you don't mind," Y/n started as she got comfortable in Hobi's lap. He unconsciously wrapped his arm around her waist, holding her in place.

"Is anything wrong?" questioned Jimin with concern.

"No, it's nothing like that. It's just that..." she started but found herself getting shy.

"It's just that what?" Tae urged as they all came to claim a spot on the sofa.

"It's just that, I've noticed the sexual tension between all of us. I'm not sure if you all noticed, but it's there. I can feel you guys' eyes on me just like I know y'all have caught me staring a few times. That's why I've been thinking of a way I can help pay my way while I'm here still looking for a job," she confessed. This piqued everyone's attention now.

"We've already told you that you..." Jin started but she cut him off.

"I know Jin, but I just have to find a way to feel like I'm bringing something to the table living here rent free. That's why I thought since you guys obviously have 'needs' and sleeping with fans can be risky, I thought why not let me satisfy you guys' sexual appetites?" she finally got out. Her heart was beating fast as she awaited their reactions. They all had shocked looks on their faces, surprised at her offer. Finally, Namjoon spoke after what seemed like forever.

"Are you seriously offering yourself up to us in that manner?" he questioned as she smiled and shook her head yes. Taehyung's heart melted at those sexy ass dimples of hers.

"You guys have needs, and so do I. I haven't been laid in over 9 months," she confessed putting her head down in embarrassment.

"Over 9 months?" Jimin questioned as she shook her head in response.

"Also, look at it this way: you don't have to worry about fans leaking any sexual encounters, you all have full access to me as I live here, and most importantly, I'm pretty much down for anything. If I'm not, I'll let you know," Y/n added as the guys began to actually ponder taking her up on her offer. 

"You're really serious?" Jin questioned as Y/n nodded her head up and down.

"Am I the only one who's felt the sexual tension? Better yet, can y'all look me in my eyes and tell me y'all haven't had any impure thoughts about me?" Y/n asked with a seductive smile. She could feel Hobi rising to attention since she was still in his lap this entire time. She slickly ground her ass on his hardening crotch. He bit his lips.

"How about I leave you guys to think about my offer. Don't take too long," she stated as she got up out of Hobi's lap. He quickly covered himself with a pillow. She smiled and went back down to the basement, leaving the guys to talk about her offer. 

"Wow! Can y'all believe what she's offering?" Jimin questioned. 

"I can't," Jungkook answered shaking his head.

"What do you all think we should do? Should we accept it? I mean, we've all admitted to each other that we think she's hot and beautiful. Plus she's right, we know we've had some nasty thoughts about what we want to do to her," stated Taehyung who could feel his pants getting tighter at his past thoughts of her.

"I think we should do it," stated Yoongi as everyone looked at him in shock. The second oldest wasn't always a man of many words.

"Really Yoongi?" Namjoon questioned.

"Like she said, we've all had googly eyes for her. She's offering herself up to us, so why not? I do have needs, and like she said, the random fan hookups can get risky if we cross paths with the wrong fan that have malice in their actions. Better safe than sorry by just taking her up on her offer. She wins, we win, everybody wins," Yoongi stated as he crossed his arms across his chest and closed his eyes.

"So what does everybody else say?" Namjoon questioned. 

"Let's do it!" they all agreed. Jungkook ran to the door leading to the basement.

"Noona, can you come up here. We've made a decision!" he shouted down the stairs. A few minutes later, she came back into their view.

"So?" she questioned with the sexiest smile the boys had ever seen.

"We'd love to take you up on your offer," Jimin replied.

"Really?" she questioned excitedly as they all nodded yes. 

"Well, I guess the only thing left to do now is...figure out who wants to get laid first?" she smirked as they all looked at each other...