4-Way Anyone? 🍆

Author's Note: Here's a new chapter. Enjoy! Please excuse any errors. I did not have time to edit. 

Jin opened the door and everyone filed into the dorm. Once they were all in, he closed and locked it. He placed the keys on the nearby hook and walked further into the dorm.

"Goodnight, guys. I'm going to bed," spoke Namjoon as he headed straight to his bedroom, closing the door behind him.

"Me too," spoke Yoongi before going to his own room as well.

"Night," yawned Hobi and Jin at the same time as they too made their way to their respective rooms, closing their doors behind them. It was just now the maknae line and Y/n standing in the living room area. There was silence for a few minutes before it was finally broken.

"Y'all are so nasty," smiled Jimin pointing at Y/n and Jungkook. They looked at him with confused expressions. He didn't know Taehyung was just as nasty since he didn't see his interaction with Y/n.

"What do you mean?" Y/n questioned, too drunk to realize what Jimin was getting at.

"I saw him fingering you in the back of the van," Jimin smirked while wiggling his eyebrows at them.

"Oh, you saw that?" Jungkook questioned as Jimin just shook his head. He was too drunk to be embarrassed.

"Liked what you saw huh?" Y/n questioned pointing to the growing tent in his skinny jeans that could not be comfortable for him with just how tight they were. Jimin immediately blushed and quickly covered himself with his little hands.

"Whatever," he pouted. Y/n walked up to him and started peppering his neck with butterfly kisses.

"I can help you take care of that you know," she spoke seductively into his ear, hand going down to his crotch, grabbing it.

"R-r-really?" he stuttered as Jungkook and Taehyung both looked on with amused smiles on their faces at how flustered Y/n had Jimin. Both drunk as hell.

"Yep," she smiled as she began to unbutton his jeans after untucking his shirt.

"As a matter of fact, all of you follow me," she spoke as she walked to the basement door and opened it. They each followed behind her like some nice, little obedient puppies. Jimin, then Tae, then Jungkook. Once they made it down there, she turned to them and sat on the bed crossing her legs.

"I want all of you at the same time," she spoke as their eyes got big at her request. She only smiled that dimpled smile looking directly at Tae knowing she could get him to agree first because of his addiction to her dimples.

"Ok," he quickly agreed. She blew him a kiss and winked. She could already see the hunger in his eyes.

She then got up and walked over to Jungkook who's expression hadn't changed much since she said what she said. Y/n wrapped her small hand around as much of Jungkook's muscles as she could.

"So strong and built like a god," she whispered in his ear licking it. She really had a muscle kink, and touching his right at that moment had her getting even wetter. She knew Jungkook had a praise kink.

"I'm down," Jungkook agreed. Next was Jimin. He was just staring at her.

"Now it's down to you Jimin. Will my tall, muscular Chim Chim grant my request and make this foursome happen right now?" she questioned kissing at his neck again, palming his hard dick through his pants. She looked up at him and he looked in her eyes. She knew she had him.

"Of course. Anything you want noona," he smiled as she tiptoed to kiss him on the lips this time. He didn't realize how her much shorter height turned him on because of how much the guys teased him about his height.