The Morning After

Author's Note: This is more like a lead into Yoongi and Y/n scene. I guess kind of a filler. Enjoy!

Jimin cleaned himself and Y/n up after their second round. She immediately went to sleep. He kissed her on the cheek and headed up the stairs to go to his own room and take a shower. When he opened the door, he could have sworn he saw both Jungkook and Taehyung running from it.

"Were y'all listening you little perverts?" he laughed as both Jungkook and Taehyung denied doing such a thing by shaking their heads. 

"I bet," he replied as Jungkook blushed and turned away.

"Anyway, so how was it?" asked Taehyung. That was the million-dollar question everyone wanted the answer to.

"You all will find out once you have your turn," he smiled as he headed towards his room.

"Come on Chim. Tell us a little about what we can expect," Tae whined. Jimin could never take the pouty face Tae was making at the moment.

"Ok, ok. It was sooo good," he bragged. "And she's so flexible just like me," he added. The others were excited for their own turns to arrive.

"So, is she as freaky as she portrayed when she said she'd be down for anything?" It was Jungkook asking now.

"I believe she is and will be," Jimin replied giving his honest opinion with a smirk. "Now I'm going to shower if you guys don't mind," he added before disappearing in his room.

"Man, I would be last," pouted Taehyung as he plopped down on the couch with his arms across his chest as the others just laughed.

"What happened to saving the best for last?" mocked Hobi as Taehyung threw a pillow at him, but he just fell over in laughter.

"Sucks to be you," said Yoongi with a shrug of his shoulder.

"Let's switch hyung," he begged as Yoongi just closed his eyes ignoring his request. Tae got up and went to his room with a frown. They all knew he was just faking a tantrum, so they paid him no mind.

"So, Yoongi hyung, when are you going to take your turn?" Jungkook questioned as he sat in the seat that was vacated by Taehyung with his bottle of water. Yoongi just shrugged his shoulders.

"Yeah, we need to know because the longer you wait, the longer the rest of us have to wait," stated Namjoon as everyone spoke in agreeance.

"Well, I guess y'all will just have to wait," Yoongi smirked as the others rolled their eyes at the nonchalant response. Yoongi then spoke after a few minutes.

"Well, it won't be today since she's probably worn out from Jimin," he proclaimed. "Maybe tomorrow if she's up to it," he said leaving the others guessing about whether or not he would take his turn on the next day. He then laid in a ball under the blanket that lay on the back of the sofa to take a nap.

"Grumpy old man," pouted Hoseok as he sat next to Yoongi's body on the sofa and started flipping through the channel. Soon everyone retired to their own rooms after waking Yoongi up as well.

~The Next Day~

Y/n woke up at about 6 the next morning. Yep, she'd slept through the entire night after her little tryst with Jimin. She smiled at the memory. He was really good in bed and very flexible like herself.

"Who would have known?" Y/n smiled to herself.

Y/n went into the restroom, started a hot shower, and made sure to get her favorite shampoo to wash her hair. Once she got a face towel and a large towel, she set the water temperature just like she liked it and stepped inside letting the hot water hit her body. It was as hot as she could stand it. She took out her Dove soap and scrubbed her body clean. She then put her favorite Bath & Body Works body wash. For as long as she could remember, she would use a bar of Dove soap then follow it with the scented body wash of her choice. Once she had cleaned every part of her body, she had been in the shower for at least 20 minutes. It was getting a little too hot, so she turned the water off and dried off before wrapping her towel around her body.