OT7 (Pt. 1) 🍆

Author's Note: This chapter is full of smut! I decided to split it into 2 chapters because it was getting pretty long. Y/n has a lot of boyfriends to satisfy, lol. I've never written her with all of the guys at once, so it got a little longer trying to write her with all of them. Hope it all comes out making sense in the end🤣. Enjoy!

~Author's POV~

"I want all of you," Y/n replied.

"What?" questioned a confused Jimin.

"I said I want all of you," she repeated.

"And we all want you," stated Hobi from her left side, placing a gentle peck on her cheek. She smiled at his cuteness and misunderstanding.

"No, not in that way. I mean, I would hope you all know I want you. I mean I really want all of you," she said again, hoping they would get the emphasis on what she was trying to say.

Y/n looked up and saw Yoongi smirking. He obviously got it. He was always usually the first one to pick up on things.

"And we really want you, too," Jungkook said. Yoongi, Namjoon, and Jin each just laughed. The other two had seemingly picked up on it as well.

"No, Kookie. I want you all to make love to me! Right now! While all of us are here together at once," Y/n finally explicitly tells them so that the remaining ones would get it.

"We've never done that," Jimin said, finally picking up on it.

"I know, but today just feels like the right time for me to be with you all at once," she replied.

"And you're sure you can handle coming that much?" Tae questioned, comically wiggling his eyebrows at her with his boxy smile.

"Yes, I'm sure I can handle coming that much. And I better," she smirked.

"What brought this on so suddenly?" Namjoon questioned.

"Actually, it was the conversation we just had. The safe feeling I feel with you all is just on another level. Really, it all just hit me right now as I think about how I was about to make the biggest mistake of my life by trying to leave you guys behind. Even if I thought it was for your own good. I've never felt this way about anyone before. Ever. And it's so weird because it's seven of you and I love you all equally. No one person more than the other. I just love you guys," Y/n started as happy tears formed in her hazel eyes as she looked at each of them with a smile.

"I'm so in love with all of you, and I don't want that to ever change. I feel like the luckiest girl in the world. I also know that if anyone ever found out about us, I would most likely be the most hated girl as well, but I don't even care. You all are mine and only mine. Just like I'm yours and only yours. That's why I need to be intimate with all of you. Together. Right now. Or else, I just may very well combust," she said as she bit her lip while continuing to pour her heart out.

They all looked at her with heart eyes. What started out as just her helping them all with their sexual frustrations in exchange for staying with them turned out to be so much more than any of them ever could have imagined. They all went into this situation with the expectation of getting their rocks off. Nothing more. Nothing less. They all had been catching strong feelings for Y/n but never thought it was actually love. She had become much more than just someone to help them fulfill their sexual needs. 

They realized it with how they each couldn't stop thinking about her whenever she wasn't around. She was a constant topic of discussion amongst them. They always wondered what she was doing while they were away. All of them couldn't wait to get back home to her. It wasn't even just about the sex anymore. Just her presence alone had increased the happiness in their busy and stressful lives. Hearing her voice could turn any bad day good for any of them.