Fourty Two: "Near The End"

"Secrets I have held in my heart, are harder to hide than I thought

"Secrets I have held in my heart, are harder to hide than I thought. Maybe I just wanna be yours."

~*~*~

Hallie_Boeser added to their story...

Caption: My happy place🏒 #QH43

~*~*~

"Do you want fries?" Odessa asked Hallyn as they stood in line. Hallyn nodded softly as she adjusted the jersey that was pulled over her hoodie.

Hallyn finished everything she needed to get done for the game so her and Odessa quickly changed and they were now going to watch the
game from the stands.

Grabbing their snacks and drinks the girls hurried to their seats. Odessa was lucky enough to snag them seats that were at ice level. They weren't directly behind the home bench but they were off to the side.

Settling in Hallyn watched as Quinn was a blur across the ice. They were still doing warms ups so the girls got back in plenty of time.

Hallyn couldn't help the smile that tugged at her lips. Quinn was in his element out there. He looked gorgeous as he skated around in slow circles.

He did a double take when he caught her eyes. She stood up and turned around to show him his last name across her back. Quinn's smile was bigger than she'd ever seen it.

Skating up to where they were sitting he tapped the glass with his stick. Hallyn blew him a kiss and he returned it. Quinn tossed a puck over the glass for her to catch.

She mouthed 'sign it for me' with a shrug of her shoulders. He tilted his head and she understood immediately.

Hallyn held the puck out towards the glass and did a signing motion with her fingers. Quinn nodded and mouthed 'later, baby.'