Thirty Five: "23"

"Time went on for everybody else, she won't know it

"Time went on for everybody else, she won't know it. She's still 23, inside her fantasy."

~*~*~

*2 MONTHS LATER*

Hallyn woke up to the sound of loud thumps coming from the kitchen. She rolled over to check on Quinn but was confused to see that his side of the bed was empty.

It felt weird to not wake up and have him there. Everyday for the last three months she had woken up with him by her side. It was something she didn't know she would miss until she didn't have it.

Hallyn pulled on a random pair of sweats and one of Quinn's hoodies before leaving the room and padding downstairs.

"No stop thats not how you do it!" Luke yelled as Trevor started fucking with the stand mixer. She poked her head in through the kitchen door and watched.

"You're gonna fuck it up," Quinn growled as he pushed Trevor out of the way. The boy in questions was covered practically head to toe in flour. She looked over and saw Jack, Luke, Quinn, Brock, and Ethan all in the same predicament.

"Luke you have to hold it or it's going to go everywhere." Ethan stepped up and slapped his hands against the spinning bowl.

His hands were covered in something and it caused the bowl to slip out of his grasp and a huge cloud of powder exploded out of the mixer.

"Oh my fucking god. This is a disaster. Hallie's gonna wake up and we aren't gonna have a fucking cake made for her!" Quinn pinched the bridge of his nose in pure fustrstion.

Hallyn's heart squeezed tightly in her chest when she realized what she was doing. She stepped into the room and all the boys stared at her in horror. Hallyn walked over to the mixed and clicked the locking button so that the bowl would stay in place.

She silently added all the ingredients the boys missed. Once everything was done properly she slowly backed out of the room, arms raised she spoke. "I was never here."

They watched her like statues, eyes wide like they couldn't believe she was here. Hallyn was out of the kitchen when she heard someone say.

"Dude what the fuck."

Hallyn popped her head back in once more, "Put a timer on that please."

She laughed as their groans followed her back up the stairs. She laid in bed for a while longer, waiting for Quinn to come back up.